Week 4 GDT: Raiders vs. Broncos - Just when baby?

big_palooka

Just now, BayRaider said:

And it’s still not true. When a receiver has a step, Carr isn’t going to risk it. He can’t throw into tight coverage. And yes I have said the words “tight” on a consistent basis. Good QB’s make the throw when that WR has a step. Carr does not. Never has. 

Your examples have literally been nothing even remotely close to tight coverage. 

In your opinion. You need to remember that bc you seem to think you're all-knowing or some ****.

He's thrown into very tight coverage at least 5 times today. 

I'll keep tagging you until you admit you are wrong. Enjoy

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

And it’s still not true. When a receiver has a step, Carr isn’t going to risk it. He can’t throw into tight coverage. And yes I have said the words “tight” on a consistent basis. Good QB’s make the throw when that WR has a step. Carr does not. Never has. 

Your examples have literally been nothing even remotely close to tight coverage. 

Didn't you have Carr ranked as a top 10 QB this offseason?  

• Like 1

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Didn't you have Carr ranked as a top 10 QB this offseason?  

I have never ranked Carr as a Top 10 QB.  I ranked him 15, the forum ranked him 14. I’m sure there have been many games where I have said “he looks like a Top 10 QB” but there has been just as many games (possibly more) I have said “he looks like a Bottom 10 QB”. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

I have never ranked Carr as a Top 10 QB.  I ranked him 15, the forum ranked him 14. I’m sure there have been many games where I have said “he looks like a Top 10 QB” but there has been just as many games (possibly more) I have said “he looks like a Bottom 10 QB”. 

You had a post in the fantasy forum raking him 10th lol