Week 4 GDT: Raiders vs. Broncos - Just when baby?

big_palooka

Defense won this game. They are a good defense. When Averett-Ya-Sin play, watch out. Without Amik, the Broncos have 10 points. I’m honestly pretty excited how they will perform the rest of the year. Next week is the big test though. KC always seems to smash our defense no matter what. 

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Offensive guru.. I wonder which office will be better statistically at the end of this year:(this offense or last year‘s offense)

Gruden Olson and mcdaniels. All redzone issues.  At some point I'm tired of talking about play calling. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Gruden Olson and mcdaniels. All redzone issues.  At some point I'm tired of talking about play calling. 

Well… Gruden was top 10 in scoring from 2020 all the way up until getting fired(and he didn’t have Davante Adams). Sooo…

Edited by Jeremy408

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

No Williams and Denver down 2 possessions. Pin your ears back and attack the QB. Let's see if Jones can get a sack this season!

With how slow he's looked, Week 13 vs the animated marble statue called Matt Ryan will be the best shot for him

Just now, BayRaider said:

This is literally one of your worst counter-points in our 10 years of posting together. Everyones Fantasy List will look completely different from their Real Ranking List. 

The fact that you have him listed as a top 10 fantasy QB then come on here and talk about how he is straight trash is comical.  This whole team looks like trash and is lacking consistency.  

Like I have said from day 1, I will reserve judgement until the end of the season.  With a lot of new players, new coaches and schemes, I'm not surprised they don't look good.  

Everything on this team looks out of sync.  Is it the complexity of the new scheme?  Are the new players not gelling with the system?