Week 4 GDT: Raiders vs. Broncos - Just when baby?

big_palooka

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

What McDaniels is to us is basically what Russell Wilson and Nathaniel Hackett are to them

Reminder:

Wilson agreed to terms on a five-year extension with the Denver Broncos through the 2028 season, the team announced Thursday. Wilson's new deal is worth $245 million and includes $165 million guaranteed.

Lolllll.

• Like 1

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Well… Gruden was top 10 in scoring from 2020 all the way up until getting fired(and he didn’t have Davante Adams). Sooo…

That's cool. And we top 10 In scoring coming into this week,  So stop complaining about mcdaniels. Hmmmm. 

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The fact that you have him listed as a top 10 fantasy QB then come on here and talk about how he is straight trash is comical.  This whole team looks like trash and is lacking consistency.  

Like I have said from day 1, I will reserve judgement until the end of the season.  With a lot of new players, new coaches and schemes, I'm not surprised they don't look good.  

Everything on this team looks out of sync.  Is it the complexity of the new scheme?  Are the new players not gelling with the system?  

There are only three things that matter in fantasy for QB’s: Rushing Yards, Rushing TD’s, Bulk Passing Yards. Carr is good at bull passing yards. Bulk passing yards is not the greatest measuring statistic for a QB. Unless we are gonna crown dudes like Dak as the greatest QB ever. Bulk passing yards don’t mean much. And I’ve been saying that long before Carr.