Week 4 GDT: Raiders vs. Broncos - Just when baby?

big_palooka

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

They did. It's the same people trying to sell this narrative about the defense. After the 2nd they been lights out just about. Gave the offense points and field position. That's with amik who isn't a starting corner in this league giving up two big plays. 

Yeah two bad Amik plays and all the Carr backers universally at the same time “defense is trash”, like what lol. They played great before those two plays, and played solid the better part of 4 quarters. Amik is not a starting corner, and a few plays here and there does not mean the defense is “hot trash”. 

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

If we can somehow pull out a W next week against KC we are back in the hunt.  It will be a steep task the way this team has looked but I have a feeling when it all clicks we will be a force.  I hope this win is the catalyst for a major leap forward.

Every game against every team we play this year is going to be winnable because of who we have. The negative thing is that every game is also losable. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

What is your fascination with Carr, a QB who you deemed a top 10 fantasy Qb before the season started?  Every post is Carr related. Did he personally do something to you? 

Your take on QB's has been abysmal, from your non stop tank for Tua posts, Herbert is trash, tank for Fields, Trey Lance is the next Mahomes...  I think it's time to leave the QB evaluations up to the big boys!

😲

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

Every game against every team we play this year is going to be winnable because of who we have. The negative thing is that every game is also losable. 

On paper I agree but it has just not clicked for this squad yet.  I hope we can put it all together next week and if not we wil be 1 and 4.

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

What is your fascination with Carr, a QB who you deemed a top 10 fantasy Qb before the season started?  Every post is Carr related. Did he personally do something to you? 

I want the team to be good. To win a Super Bowl you need an elite QB a very vast majority of the time. Carr is a slightly above average QB. You’re never gonna win a SB with him unless you have a stud HC, #1 defense in the NFL, Top 5 OL, and Top 5 weapon core. Just not very realistic. 

Also, if anyone is obsessed with Derek Carr in the past 8 years, it is definitely you. This statement coming from you is pure irony. You are literally Carr’s biggest fan of all time. And do not criticize him at all. His bad plays and bad games you just disappear instead of criticizing. I don’t disappear when Carr has a good game, I give him props. 

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Your take on QB's has been abysmal, from your non stop tank for Tua posts, Herbert is trash, tank for Fields, Trey Lance is the next Mahomes...  I think it's time to leave the QB evaluations up to the big boys!

I’d ask you what’s your fascination what Carr? 

• Like 1