Week 4 GDT: Titans @ Colts

TitanLegend

12 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

Huge game

A win here kinda lets us "reset" the season....Think most of us would've been OK w/ 2-2 after games against NYG, BUF, LV and Indy

2-2 and we're in the thick of the division. 1-3...oof

Agreed, this is definitely the game where we are either going to be in the divisonal mix or an afterthought needing to make up ground

If teams are gameplanning to beat Henry, then Tanny will have to continue to make them pay. Those stats I read in here are absurd. Never would have thought that by watching the games. But it gives hope that we are a better team than the Colts. Hinges on us stopping Taylor, but I feel like Reich isn't utilizing Taylor creatively. 

27 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Colts - 28

Titans - 17

Our run defense sucks so the Colts should have no issue running the ball. No Cunningham helps with that even more. Offense will struggle running the ball although Downing will still be trying to run the ball late in the 4th down two scores. 

It appears that way, but the Colts have 2 new O-lineman moved up, both TE's moving up to replace Jack Doyle who was our best downfield blocker, a rookie WR, a new DC, and so far.....a missing Leonard. 

I'll feel very fortunate to get a W against the Titans. 

I see this as a game where we get down big early (14+) and are unable to claw our way back in

like...we go into half down 10 and receive halftime kick

then on our first drive of the second half go 3 and out after a run-run-pass

and that's pretty much that

maybe a big pick in the second half by Fulton to give us life

but then another 3 and out