Week 4 GDT: Titans @ Colts

TitanLegend

On 10/3/2022 at 12:34 PM, -Hope- said:

honestly i hope he continues to get more burn. i know people are mad about the deep ball, but those wildly underthrown deep balls are tough to handle for any CB, and literally like a play or two before that he had a nice rep on a corner route that led to an incompletion. he's gonna be inconsistent but i truly don't think he's a lost cause.

On 10/3/2022 at 12:41 PM, Titans_Matt said:

I think our woes in the secondary are very fixable if we can get people healthy. Cunningham and Hooker back can surely help with covering TEs. Once we can get Molden back, hopefully he can take over the slot, and we can move McCreary over to CB 2. Right now it seems like teams are just targeting Mitchell or Farley every other drive, and it's working. Not sure why the Colts insisted on killing so many of their drives on Taylor's no gain runs, instead of continuing to pick on those two. 

One of my preseason predictions was that our DBs would struggle to start the season.  McCreary is a rookie, and Farley was a super raw prospect that missed almost his entire first season.  Growing pains should be expected.  Even Fulton is only going into his third year, and he missed most of his rookie season too.

Our secondary should be worlds different by the season's end, assuming we're healthy at all.

Farley needs some confidence.  
If you go back and look at his college tape he played with a lot of swag. He needs to just trust his athletic ability and attack rather than being so passive and scared to make a mistake.

Farley can still be a great player if he just gets out of his own head. 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Farley needs some confidence.  
If you go back and look at his college tape he played with a lot of swag. He needs to just trust his athletic ability and attack rather than being so passive and scared to make a mistake.

Farley can still be a great player if he just gets out of his own head. 

I don't disagree at all

Just hope we give him starter snaps instead of Mitchell

If someone's gonna get burned over and over and over...I'd rather it be Farley

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Just hope we give him starter snaps instead of Mitchell

If someone's gonna get burned over and over and over...I'd rather it be Farley

Agreed.  At some point, you have to give him snaps if you're going to develop him.  These roster bubble dudes starting have no upside.  Farley does.

Some of the personnel decisions made this season have been real head scratchers.

I am incredibly happy with a win here even though it reminded me of the Raiders game where we built up a big lead and did nothing the second half. I feel like we are still the best AFC south team and have some room for improvement too.

Edited by kokichi