Week 4 Thread: Commanders (1-2) at Cowboys (2-1): 1 PM on FOX (GIF Theme: John Wayne/Clint Eastwood)

MikeT14

5 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I mean, it doesn’t really matter. But if you think Sam Howell is going to be able to survive in this offense, behind this OL, you’re kidding yourself.

I don’t, I just want to see a young guy play bc then I can at least have hope in a year or so that he can develop into something. I can take pride in those little flashes from a rookie or young player that I can’t in vets.

Edited by turtle28

6 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I mean, it doesn’t really matter. But if you think Sam Howell is going to be able to survive in this offense, behind this OL, you’re kidding yourself.

Does it even matter? This team is bad enough that we’re picking Stroud/Levis/Young. We might not win another game 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

If you watched the game Heinicke missed an open McLaurin 2 plus times for big games.

McLaurin was grabbed by Diggs on what should’ve been a TD catch today. The refs didn’t call the PI.

Well yeah he was grabbed all day and calls weren’t made 

Just now, turtle28 said:

I don’t, I just want to see a young guy play bc then I can at least have hope in a year or so that he can develop into something. I can take pride in those little flashes from a rookie or young player that I can’t in vets.

That’s fair. Would be marginally more exciting because I guess there’s always a *chance* with a rookie that they turn into something. 

I’d mostly get behind Howell because it’s probably our best shot to actually tank for a top 5 pick. 

Honestly not sure how they find their way into making a change, though. If you’re Rivera, how do you possibly go to Heinicke after you spent the whole offseason with that little ****-eating grin on your face, like the cat that ate the canary, smirking to yourself about how much better you got at QB?

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

Good games guys. As always, a good knock down drag out NFC East game. Next to penalties you played well. Don't think either team had any significant injuries on either team. Goo dluck moving forward.

Appreciate the kind words. You guys played well with a back-up QB. I still hate everything about the Cowboys, but not a lot about this team makes me like them anymore. Hopefully you guys can give the Iggles a run for the division. Hopefully we suck enough to have all fans stop spending ANY money on the team and Dan Snyder is forced to sell, causing a ripple of firings throughout the franchise and an actual NEW Start.

Just now, e16bball said:

That’s fair. Would be marginally more exciting because I guess there’s always a *chance* with a rookie that they turn into something. 

I’d mostly get behind Howell because it’s probably our best shot to actually tank for a top 5 pick. 

Honestly not sure how they find their way into making a change, though. If you’re Rivera, how do you possibly go to Heinicke after you spent the whole offseason with that little ****-eating grin on your face, like the cat that ate the canary, smirking to yourself about how much better you got at QB?

Agreed if we’re going to tank let’s see what we have in Howell 

who knows he might ball out or suck but at least this lets us know how aggressive we will be