Week 4 GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs Los Angeles Rams

J-ALL-DAY

18 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

49ers should not in any circumstance pick up Kinlaws 5th-year option. 

Almost a lock that they pick it up, I would imagine. He hasn't made any pro bowls and I'm not sure if he'll even hit the playing time threshold. I think his 5th year option should fall somewhere between like 9.6 and 11.2M. @49erscap probably knows a little bit better, but at those prices, I doubt that they just let him go. 

• Like 2

Our entire teams process to the defensive line has been weird. it feels like they made the call before they traded buckner, that DJ Jones would eventually leave. But even going back to solly, we already had Armstead and Buckner. we were transitioning to the 4-3 under so i know it maybe have felt redundant but it wasn’t and they didn’t even entertain figuring it out. 

Same with Buck. decided he wasn’t worth it despite being pro-bowl, which is fair, good process with the trade, but st that point, again, they had established talent on the line, why spend a first on a position that didn’t really need it?

Our team FO has these idiot savant movements and it’s not great because usually the idiot moment follows  the scant. some of its just not savant but not being risk averse, which is a good thing imo. but damn so they mess it up hard at times

I'm very interested in the Rams defensive gameplan tonight. Last year they had Donald drop anchor and they weren't shooting up field early in the game. Later in the game they started getting up field and it caught our OL on their heels. If you they do that again, I'd like to see us get to the edges with someone besides deebo. 

I really think we need to get aiyuk going tonight. Get the ball in his hands on jet sweeps, he's great with the ball in his hands but deebo eats up all of that kind of work. Let's flip their roles tonight a bit tonight and I'd bet the Rams aren't really ready for it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Joe Buck & Troy Aikman are such a huge upgrade in the MNF booth. But maybe i am in the minority that i like them 

yeah, i’ve become a fan. Troy gets progressively more blitzed as the night goes on, and it’s great, but he keeps it together just enough…..Idk, buck doesn’t make it about himself for the most part so i like that.

I always have the hottest of hot takes. Levi’s is infinitely better in every way (except for sun, and it is bad ) than candlestick.

but that sun thing is so bad lol. They knew it too but catered to their money makers.

Edited by John232

5 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Joe Buck & Troy Aikman are such a huge upgrade in the MNF booth. But maybe i am in the minority that i like them 

I don't care for Aikman for the most part, but Buck as an announcer has always been fine to me just because he does pretty much everything so I've just gotten used to his voice.