The Other Games Thread Week 4

Iron_man

This week we start in Ohio as Tua and the Miami dolphins come into town to do battle with Joe Burrows and the Bengals.

Thursday Night: Dolphins at Bengals.
Sunday London game: Vikings at Saints
Sunday Early: Bills at Ravens, Jets at Steelers, Chargers at Texans, Jaguars at Eagles, Browns at Falcons, Commanders at Cowboys, Bears at Giants, Seahawks at Lions, Titans at Colts
Sunday Late: Patriots at Packers, Broncos at Raiders, Cardinals at Panthers
Sunday Night: Chiefs at Bucs
Monday Night: Rams at 9ers

Who ya got for Thursday? Also are there any other games that you are gonna watch? I'm thinking I'll Dolphins at Bengals. The Bills at Ravens game. Our game of course. Chiefs at Bucs, which team bounces back out of the two. Rams at 9ers, will Jimmy G get any better?

Thursday Night: Dolphins at Bengals.
Sunday London game: Vikings at Saints
Sunday Early: Bills at Ravens, Jets at Steelers, Chargers at Texans, Jaguars at Eagles, Browns at Falcons, Commanders at Cowboys, Bears at Giants, Seahawks at Lions, Titans at Colts
Sunday Late: Patriots at Packers, Broncos at Raiders, Cardinals at Panthers
Sunday Night: Chiefs at Bucs
Monday Night: Rams at 9ers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Crazy. My adrenaline is through the roof 

Were you there? I think you are British too right?

I caught the last ten minutes or so of game time. Crazy stuff. Multiple lead changes, missed XP, the possibility of the first ever game with two 60 yard plus kicks. And a double doink. If you made that into a film script they'd say it was unrealistic. 

I also watched with sound off. What did people make of the Saints penalties on the second last drive?

2 minutes ago, scottishpatriot said:

Were you there? I think you are British too right?

I caught the last ten minutes or so of game time. Crazy stuff. Multiple lead changes, missed XP, the possibility of the first ever game with two 60 yard plus kicks. And a double doink. If you made that into a film script they'd say it was unrealistic. 

I also watched with sound off. What did people make of the Saints penalties on the second last drive?

I am but I wasn’t there, no. Was a great game and great weather in London too

everyone thought the Saints were robbed but actually only one was wrong. The DPI was justified IMO