Around the NFL - Week 5

DaBoys

7 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I’m wondering if the Miami training staff is gonna come under the thumb of NFL. Tua being carted off on a stretcher, a few days after struggling to get up isn’t a great look.

Well the league bears some of the blame itself here, players still have to be cleared by the Leagues Independent Neurologist. 

The NFL and the NFLPA won’t let what happened to Tua go without serious punishment. And if they deliberately let him play knowing he was concussed last week, then the Dolphins’ team doctor should lose his license with Stephen Ross being MASSIVELY fined.

Edited by plan9misfit
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

The NFL and the NFLPA won’t let what happened to Tua go without serious punishment. And if the deliberately let him play knowing he was concussed last week, then the Dolphins’ team doctor should lose his license with Stephen Ross being MASSIVELY fined.

The negligence smh. I mean I'm no doctor but the way he looked on Sunday, all bambi legged, to playing on Thursday. 3 days rest. Ain't no way he legitimately went through the concussion protocol. 

• Like 2

On 9/30/2022 at 6:56 AM, buddy_z34 said:

The negligence smh. I mean I'm no doctor but the way he looked on Sunday, all bambi legged, to playing on Thursday. 3 days rest. Ain't no way he legitimately went through the concussion protocol. 

Agree.  It's hard to believe that Tua was legitimately cleared to play.  I just hope he takes the time needed to heal.  That was scary.