Week 4 Games

Striker

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

The way the NIners defense looks is what I envisioned seeing from the Packers defense this year. Of course, Demeco Ryans>Joe Barry as a DC so that plays a big part in it

That's 95% of it. Huge coaching disparity. The other 5% is Warner/Greenlaw playing much better than Campbell/Walker right now.

Edited by packfanfb
  • Like 1

The Niners are such a scary team because they rise to each team’s level.

They are completely unpredictable. Literally the last team I want the Packers to play in the postseason.

They can look like crap against a crap team and then curb stomp the defending Super Bowl champions.

I hate that team.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

That's 95% of it. Huge coaching disparity. The other 5% is Warner/Greenlaw playing much better than Campbell/Walker right now.

campbell has been a disappointment thus far this season.  Hope it is not a regression to what he was prior to the 2021 season

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

They are completely unpredictable. Literally the last team I want the Packers to play in the postseason.

They can look like crap against a crap team and then curb stomp the defending Super Bowl champions.

I hate that team.

Let's give the Rams the credit they deserve though.  They are a blocked punt away from getting stomped by the Packers.  And a dropped INT away from losing to the 49ers too.  They are frauds.  

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Let's give the Rams the credit they deserve though.  They are a blocked punt away from getting stomped by the Packers.  And a dropped INT away from losing to the 49ers too.  They are frauds.  

Pretty much. Chicken littles gotta chicken little though. Tonight just a classic division matchup thing that’s happening. 

Also can’t believe two guys who have experience are playing at a higher level than a guy in Walker who played his 4th career game just yesterday. Truly shocking stuff. 

51 minutes ago, squire12 said:

campbell has been a disappointment thus far this season.  Hope it is not a regression to what he was prior to the 2021 season

Campbell has had a mixed bag of snaps.  He has gotten beat on a few, also held on a few and made some stud plays including shutting down a 2 point conversion to win a game. He might have to adjust a bit to how we’re running it, with 2ILBs most of the time, and he will get had in coverage more than a safety but his coverage/tackling combo is as high as anyone on the squad. 

1 hour ago, WaitWhat said:

Pretty much. Chicken littles gotta chicken little though. Tonight just a classic division matchup thing that’s happening. 

Also can’t believe two guys who have experience are playing at a higher level than a guy in Walker who played his 4th career game just yesterday. Truly shocking stuff. 

Is this in reference to me? If so, get ****ed.

4 of the last 8 Packer playoff losses have come against the Niners, but I’m a chicken little for not wanting the Packers to play them in the postseason?

Are you an actual idiot or just pretending?

If it’s not referencing me, disregard. If in reference to me, I meant every word.

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I hate that team.

I dont know… I wouldn’t mind. The Jimmy G factor is strong. And outside of special teams GB would be 2-0 in the last 2 meetings.

Plus didn’t GB almost get 2 INTs off Jimmy in the playoffs?