NBA Preseason '22

11sanchez11

3 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Damn Dray...Can't defend that at all. Yeah, the team is going to have to suspend him for a few games to start the season. I don't know how they saw this live and thought they could just take care of this internally lol. I'm sure these types of fights or punches are thrown on nearly every team but this got out and it was bad. Dray initiated it by walking right up to Poole and then launched a right hand like he was Mayweather lol. 

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Damn Dray...Can't defend that at all. Yeah, the team is going to have to suspend him for a few games to start the season. I don't know how they saw this live and thought they could just take care of this internally lol. I'm sure these types of fights or punches are thrown on nearly every team but this got out and it was bad. Dray initiated it by walking right up to Poole and then launched a right hand like he was Mayweather lol. 

I wonder how much TMZ paid for that video because someone’s getting fired

7 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

I wonder how much TMZ paid for that video because someone’s getting fired

I mean whatever they paid for it, they will come away very happy with the amount of views they get lol. 

Whoever leaked this for money definitely deserves to be fired. Probably a lower level video guy on the team.

Props to Poole for taking that shot and still finishing practicing and even staying way after everyone else to get his shots up. Poole Party SZN is going to be epic this year!