BDL 2022 Week 4- Flint Tropics @ Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

Scoundrel

Who Wins  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Flint Tropics
    • Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2022 at 04:00 AM

15 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Damn whyd I bother getting Rodgers lol tannehill could do the same result ah bdl.

It was just a bad week for you. Your injuries made it pretty easy to gameplan against. If you were healthy it would have been a different story as I would have had to give more respect to aspects I simply didn't have to touch on. A few weeks ago I had this circled as a tough one I'd have to be really creative for, then I got lucky with injuries.

8 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

It was just a bad week for you. Your injuries made it pretty easy to gameplan against. If you were healthy it would have been a different story as I would have had to give more respect to aspects I simply didn't have to touch on. A few weeks ago I had this circled as a tough one I'd have to be really creative for, then I got lucky with injuries.

Yeah I was out of it last night, but I think this was the sort of game I needed at this point to understand it doesn't make sense to try away any more resources to try and right the ship; just need to ride it out and hope that those who can return do so.

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yeah I was out of it last night, but I think this was the sort of game I needed at this point to understand it doesn't make sense to try away any more resources to try and right the ship; just need to ride it out and hope that those who can return do so.

You were missing two generational-caliber players at massively important positions plus a WR who is producing at a high level every week against a team that will be there deep into the playoffs.

St. Brown and Myles will be back this week and Trent in a few weeks.  You'll be fine.

• Like 1