BDL 2022 Week 4- Rome Eternals @ Cancun Kaiju

RuskieTitan

And the Winner Will Be?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Rome Eternals
    • Cancun Kaiju

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2022 at 04:00 AM

34 minutes ago, Blue said:

You know what I give up, all I'm gonna say is that I've never been to a game at any level where the crowd quieted down in a competitive game.

I agree with that. That was not the example that I was giving. I was posing a hypothetical nothing more I did not say it was going to come to pass. You're getting so upset over nothing, But this entire conversation started because you guys hyped your game plan and then BCB responded and then you just took over from there.

All of this back-and-forth would never happen if you would just learn that you don't need to say anything else about your game plan other than what you already wrote in it because nothing else matters, nothing you say in the thread after the game plan is posted matters. Unless of course you are asked a specific question for purpose of clarity on something you did write.

Now I am all for freedom of speech don't get me wrong you can really say whatever you want here but at the end of the day it doesn't make a damn bit of difference. because nothing you say should influence a voter to vote one way or another you wrote a game plan for a reason.

Edited by wwhickok

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I did not say your corners are terrible but they would not be starters on most of the BDL teams.   There OK. I don't see either one of them as a number 1 corner. I also do not see them shutting down the wide receiver core ofRome consistently as you suggest they will.

Also I'm not real sure where I said I thought it would  Get out of hand early but I'm pretty sure I did not actually say that

From where I’m sitting, it wouldn’t take much to shut down those receivers this week.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Sure I am. And yet this week’s stats for those two don’t lie. 

Oh so when it's convenient for you stats matter. But if somebody uses stats against you that Doesn't count right?

Good thing that I don't really use stats as my baseline for votes I use quality of roster and quality of gameplan

9 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Oh so when it's convenient for you stats matter. But if somebody uses stats against you that Doesn't count right?

Good thing that I don't really use stats as my baseline for votes I use quality of roster and quality of gameplan

When it’s convenient for me? I balance the gameplan and roster with IRL production. I gave my voting rationale last week in this regard to Jlash. Vote however you want I don’t care. It’s just a game and not worth getting worked up about. I’m happy to banter but being called or implied a hypocrite is something else. 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

When it’s convenient for me? I balance the gameplan and roster with IRL production. I gave my voting rationale last week in this regard to Jlash. Vote however you want I don’t care. It’s just a game and not worth getting worked up about. I’m happy to banter but being called or implied a hypocrite is something else. 

I didn't call you anything I posted a question. 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I didn't call you anything I posted a question. 

11 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Posting a snarky rhetorical question that's questioning my motives and rationale is enough implication for me when I never said or implied that. 

Verbally processing this:

On 10/2/2022 at 8:06 PM, MWil23 said:

Cover 2 and cover 2/man match vs a quick hitting attack…we might not win but at least I schemed accordingly.

...was only used to reinforce myself on the gameplan. Nothing more. Others chose to engage and read into it when I never quoted anyone or tagged anyone. I reinforced that we might not win but that I schemed accordingly. I never tried to pick sides or draw lines or advocate for votes.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Ah yes, I forget sometimes that the Houston Texans are still in the NFL and haven't been relegated yet.

Only cause I find it humorous 

Mwill. *makes Jalen pitre a huge part of defensive writeup, maybe even u his key player *

Also mwil *Do they even play football in Houston *

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Only cause I find it humorous 

Mwill. *makes Jalen pitre a huge part of defensive writeup, maybe even u his key player *

Also mwil *Do they even play football in Houston *

Without looking, can you name a single starter on their Front 7 not named Jerry Hughes?

I like Houston's young secondary/secondary as a whole, but their Front 7 has about 1 decent to good DL.

Jalen Pitre is their FS and 3rd on the team in tackles and him and Stingley are tied for 4th on the team in sacks.

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Without looking, can you name a single starter on their Front 7 not named Jerry Hughes?

I like Houston's young secondary/secondary as a whole, but their Front 7 has about 1 decent to good DL.

Jalen Pitre is their FS and 3rd on the team in tackles and him and Stingley are tied for 4th on the team in sacks.

former Rome great Jon Greenard