Suck It...

Ghostnote

I hate Carson Wentz. Indy absolutely robbed the trade from inexperienced front office personnel. I hate that Rivera has stated that they have their man yet, he has not proven a damn thing about being a franchise QB. I would cut my losses and go with Heinecke and Howell for the rest of the season. Wentz holds onto the ball way too long, stares down McLarin, throws into coverage and above all, throws all mechanics out the window like stepping up into the pocket and stepping into the throw. Every year its the same thing over and over. 

I hope this coaching staff gets fired. It's pretty evident they have no clue about what they are doing. The defense is atrocious, and lets not go about the offense. Penalties are killing thi steam outside of Wentz. 

I hate the Commanders name. I hate the black uniforms. I hate the White tops. The identity is like a melting pot. The path of the team is like a cloverleaf on the highway. 

A lot of the talent on this team wouldn't make it to the next round on America's got talent. The secondary is piece meal swiss cheese. Willie Jackson III needs to be cut. St. Juste is not good. Kendall Fuller is a high price slot corner and should be moved to FS. Montez Sweat has been invisible this whole season. 

This team sucks because of Wentz. I hate watching him, I hate that he is on the team, I hate that Washington traded for that sack of trash. I hate how the team has defined its identity with the hodge podge design ideas from Snyder's wife, I hate that the name was chosed 2 years ago and the team tried to make it seem like the fans had a say. 

This team should be 0-4, but for some reason, the Jaguars couldn't pull off a win. Every team in the NFC East is winning, but this disgraceful trash Ron Rivera puts on the field, is not. I honestly don't know how you can let Rivera and Wentz last another year or even the rest of this year based on the garbage they trot out. 

Sick. Of. It. 

• Like 4

Lol I have to agree with everything you said except Fuller to FS.We need to have a fire sale lol.Trade everyone that any other team will take besides our Dline and WRs.Fire every coach and front office moron that put this product on the field and start over .Is this the beginning of the clean house bandwagon? Honestly I cant go out of my way to watch another game under this regime.I have to lose sleep to do it.

Edited by TKellion

3 hours ago, TKellion said:

Lol I have to agree with everything you said except Fuller to FS.We need to have a fire sale lol.Trade everyone that any other team will take besides our Dline and WRs.Fire every coach and front office moron that put this product on the field and start over .Is this the beginning of the clean house bandwagon? Honestly I cant go out of my way to watch another game under this regime.I have to lose sleep to do it.

Snyder will never do it. We’ve been talking about doing a fire sale as forum for 15 years. Sadly, it’s not going to happen. I wish it would, but it won’t.

The dream: Snyder forced to sell. Get a new owner who gets a real GM to find the young offensive minded HC and use the first overall pick in the draft to get a QB.

The nightmare: Snyder keeps the team. Keeps the current front office and coaching staff for next year, ends up screwing up next year's draft first round pick by getting  another defensive lineman and signs any former Carolina Panthers available.

The reality: The nightmare will happen.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, rbcavalier said:

The dream: Snyder forced to sell. Get a new owner who gets a real GM to find the young offensive minded HC and use the first overall pick in the draft to get a QB.

The nightmare: Snyder keeps the team. Keeps the current front office and coaching staff for next year, ends up screwing up next year's draft first round pick by getting  another defensive lineman and signs any former Carolina Panthers available.

I mean, my guess is this staff would pick the QB. It’s the only thing they can spin into giving them more time. Although this group is pretty dumb so they’d probably take Will Anderson and pick up Wentz option. 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2022 at 9:08 PM, rbcavalier said:

So, we’re living in the nightmare. I don’t know when it ever ends? I’m afraid for me who’s 10 years younger than Snyder will die with him still the owner of this team and it will never get better.