Week 5: Giants @ Packers - Football is coming home (9.30 ET)

Brit Pack

7 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

This honestly didn't surprise me since majority of these UK matchups are either 2 bad teams or one good team vs a bad one(usually the Jags over the years)

Daniel Jones left the game today with an ankle injury. Then Tyrod Taylor was concussed and out. Jones went back in but only handed the ball off. If Jones plays and doesn't have his mobility, he's a liability at QB. 

Just now, Old Guy said:

Daniel Jones left the game today with an ankle injury. Then Tyrod Taylor was concussed and out. Jones went back in but only handed the ball off. If Jones plays and doesn't have his mobility, he's a liability at QB. 

He's a liability regardless. Really, it's Saquon Barkley(who looks VERY good) and nothing else worth caring about with this Giants offense. I know Packers run defense continues to be their biggest issue, but there's no reason for them to even worry about anything BUT containing Barkley next week

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

He's a liability regardless. Really, it's Saquon Barkley(who looks VERY good) and nothing else worth caring about with this Giants offense. I know Packers run defense continues to be their biggest issue, but there's no reason for them to even worry about anything BUT containing Barkley next week

He's pretty good running the ball. Scares nobody throwing it, that is for sure. We've had a bad habit of making suspect QB's look great over the years. That trend needs to end in London.