MNF: Rams @ 49ers

Manny/Patrick

5 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

All of the fans have known for years Bobby Evans was a bum. I have no idea even why we continue to go to the well with him. Oday Abushi can't be worse. 

Had no idea Abushi was still in the league or that he was on his 8th team

When the Rams settled for that second field goal I simply said they arent going to win this game kicking field goals. Then Deebo gets a big td pass. Thats the difference. Niners getting big plays for tds and the Rams have settled for field goals. I just hope this game doesnt get away from the Rams and they can keep it a one score game at some point in the 4th quarter to at least give themselves a chance to try to still win.

10 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

We're currently on our 3rd string C and 3rd and 4th string OGs.

Jimmy really wanted to throw a pick six there.

If the Rams can keep it close enough where the Niners wont just run run run to put the game away maybe Jimmy G will give us that pick 6 or at least make the mistake that will set up the Rams nicely.

2 minutes ago, Malik said:

Jimmy the luckiest QB in the NFL. He should have Jameis Winston INT numbers

He did before Winston went really off the deep end. Take out those two really bad years from Winston and they have similar INT rates. Winston with NO is 2.8, Jimmy is 2.7, for example (and jimmy is 2.8 with SF)