Matt Milano question:

Suffering_Bills

YES, I am a homer. Get that out of the way, real quick. Having stated such, here's my question: Regardless of position, is anybody playing any better than him right now? There's Allen and Mahomes, of course, at the glory positions, and I could throw maybe Tyreek Hill in there, as well, but the question is valid. If Milano stays healthy, and continues this level of play, he's a legit DPOY candidate. Thoughts?

No...   He has 1 int returned for TD and 27 tackles no sacks.    I doubt he would even be a front runner right now.   For comparison Hasaan Reddick has 3 FF and 3.5 sacks.  Jordan Poyer has 4 ints, Nick Bosa 6 sacks.   Minkah has 30 tackles 3 INT 1 returned for TD.

10 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

No...   He has 1 int returned for TD and 27 tackles no sacks.    I doubt he would even be a front runner right now.   For comparison Hasaan Reddick has 3 FF and 3.5 sacks.  Jordan Poyer has 4 ints, Nick Bosa 6 sacks.   Minkah has 30 tackles 3 INT 1 returned for TD.

The stats will come as the season goes on. Sometimes the impact goes beyond the stat sheet. He showed me something against the Ravens: He is the anti-Lamar Jackson.

Current Front Runners based on Vegas odds: 

Parsons: 4 Sacks, 14 Tackles, 6 TFL, 9 QB Hits

Gary: 5 Sacks, 1 FF, 19 Tackles, 5 TFL, 6 QB Hits

Garrett: 3 Sacks, 1 FF, 7 Tackles, 4 TFL, 5 QB Hits

Bosa: 6 Sacks, 14 Tackles, 6 TFL, 16 QB Hits 

Donald: 2 Sacks, 15 Tackles, 5 TFL, 4 QB Hits

Personally based on the top 5 based on odds Bosa has the best resume followed up by Gary, and then Parsons. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FinSting said:

I'd agree, he just always seems to be around the football. In an All-Pro kind of way. 

Exactly. Like the plays he made have changed the final outcome of the game. Bills lose to Ravens without Milano.

4 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Current Front Runners based on Vegas odds: 

Parsons: 4 Sacks, 14 Tackles, 6 TFL, 9 QB Hits

Gary: 5 Sacks, 1 FF, 19 Tackles, 5 TFL, 6 QB Hits

Garrett: 3 Sacks, 1 FF, 7 Tackles, 4 TFL, 5 QB Hits

Bosa: 6 Sacks, 14 Tackles, 6 TFL, 16 QB Hits 

Donald: 2 Sacks, 15 Tackles, 5 TFL, 4 QB Hits

Personally based on the top 5 based on odds Bosa has the best resume followed up by Gary, and then Parsons. 

Look at Gary!!! Go Pack Go.

9 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

Exactly. Like the plays he made have changed the final outcome of the game. Bills lose to Ravens without Milano.

Look at Gary!!! Go Pack Go.

Gary has quietly had a great year to start. I will say I expect a few of these guys to pull off those 3 sack monster games and really take a commanding lead. It will come down to turnovers and sacks so this won't stay static. 

14 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Gary has quietly had a great year to start. I will say I expect a few of these guys to pull off those 3 sack monster games and really take a commanding lead. It will come down to turnovers and sacks so this won't stay static. 

I think Gary ends up around 15-17 total sacks. We have three legit plus rushers(Him, Clark, Smith) and Wyatt should show up the most when we need him heading into the playoffs.