Points Per Game 18.8 18.3
Points Allowed Per Game 25.3 26.8
Total Yards 299.8 358.3
Yards Passing 197.5 257.8
Yards Rushing 102.3 100.5
Yards Allowed 410.3 385.5
Pass Yards Allowed 292.0 273.5
Rush Yards Allowed 118.3 112.0

Tannehill goes for 400 yards and 4 TDs. This pass defense is everyones get right game. 

We finish the game allowing close to 500 yards and Ron Rivera tells everyone how optimistic he is and that they "really are close" to doing better. No changes to the staff or depth chart and all fans are left feeling slightly more void of care, for the ****box that is this franchise, than the weeks prior. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Tannehill goes for 400 yards and 4 TDs. This pass defense is everyones get right game. 

We finish the game allowing close to 500 yards and Ron Rivera tells everyone how optimistic he is and that they "really are close" to doing better. No changes to the staff or depth chart and all fans are left feeling slightly more void of care, for the ****box that is this franchise, than the weeks prior. 

Don't forget he tells us that he understands our frustration and then references the 5 championships we've won before he got here.

• Like 2

Titans 34

Fighting Snyders 28

Wentz gets benched at half time down 27. He's sacked repeatedly and has two first half picks. Team turns to Heinecke and the offensive line suddenly doesn't suck as bad and the offense moves up and down the field. Wentz plays one more week and then never suits up as a starter for this team again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Titans 34

Fighting Snyders 28

Wentz gets benched at half time down 27. He's sacked repeatedly and has two first half picks. Team turns to Heinecke and the offensive line suddenly doesn't suck as bad and the offense moves up and down the field. Wentz plays one more week and then never suits up as a starter for this team again.

😂 some dude complained on Twitter about Heinicke’s 34 sacks he took last year. I said Wentz already has 17! And it’s not all the OL’s fault, if Wentz keeps this pace up he’ll be sacked 72 times!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Black Woman Clothes GIF by Maui Bigelow

You need some “get right!” Just come on down and see the commanders child, we’ll set you straight so you can go on and have a successful season!

We’ve been a get right team for years.

2 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Don't forget he tells us that he understands our frustration and then references the 5 championships we've won before he got here.

He doesn’t understand crap. He may be frustrated bc his teams not playing well & he’s tired of the media asking him tough questions but he don’t understand 30 years of frustration. He just doesn’t & can’t ever understand it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

He doesn’t understand crap. He may be frustrated bc his teams not playing well & he’s tired of the media asking him tough questions but he don’t understand 30 years of frustration. He just doesn’t & can’t ever understand it.

Snyder doesn't either. The TV revenue checks clear each year so he doesn't have to care. The condition of the team and the stadium shows me he doesn't care one bit about the fans.

26 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Snyder doesn't either. The TV revenue checks clear each year so he doesn't have to care. The condition of the team and the stadium shows me he doesn't care one bit about the fans.

I don’t know if I feel the same way about snyder. Snyder is a fan before he’s even an owner. He wants to win as much as any of us but it’s just not working. Everything he tries doesn’t work but, I would argue he needs to try the hiring of a firm to find him a young GM who then hires a young HC & they build the team together. That’s the only thing Snyder hasn’t tried, but I do think he feels the frustration as much as the fans bc he is a fan. He feels that frustration more than Rivera does.

Snyder got rid of Casserly & Norv in large part in 1999 & 2000 bc he was frustrated with how the team had performed after they last won the Super Bowl in 1992.

Now, he’s totally screwed everything up, he’s a jerk and doesn’t know what he’s doing or how to fix the mess he’s created but I do think he feels as the fans do about everything.