Week 5 Thread: (2-2) Titans @ (1-3) Commanders

MikeT14

1 minute ago, taylor made said:

The team is on the verge of being 1-4.  You don't build your team by drafting a WR2/3 in the first round when we could have had a stud LB like Devin Lloyd. The team's results speak for themselves. You can ignore continue to ignore them like you always do. 

bro, Dyami had been trash his entire career here and Samuel was hurt all year. We needed weapons, this had to impact on Ron dismantling the O line

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Dotson had 2 TDs in his first NFL game & was NFL Rookie of the Week, but I guess when you create your own parameters of what a WR needs to do to be considered a break out performer you can prop one guy up by crapping on another guy every single week.

This was worded incorrectly meant he had a multiple td game but I haven’t seen a 100 + yard game from any of our wr just taking over a game

could it be Wentz or coaching problem…maybe 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, taylor made said:

The team is on the verge of being 1-4.  You don't build your team by drafting a WR2/3 in the first round when we could have had a stud LB like Devin Lloyd. The team's results speak for themselves. You can ignore continue to ignore them like you always do. 

So it doesn’t matter to you that our first round pick is playing well too?

And you’re going to sit here and tell me that taking a Lb in the 1st round two years in a row is good team building?

Get out of here dude. Come on man.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

And you’re going to sit here and tell me that taking a Lb in the 1st round two years in a row is good team building?

Davis has been better 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Turtle you will defend Dotson no matter what I'll say or how this team performs. So it completely pointless to talk to you

2 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

This was worded incorrectly meant he had a multiple td game but I haven’t seen a 100 + yard game from any of our wr just taking over a game

could it be Wentz or coaching problem…maybe 

Getting 2 TDs in a game is more important than getting 100 yards in a game. That’s my point. Why can’t people be happy that we have 2 young WRs who are playing well?

Just now, taylor made said:

Turtle you will defend Dotson no matter what I'll say or how this team performs. So it completely pointless to talk to you

Because he’s playing well. If we make a draft pick & he plays well, I’m going to defend it. 

Whether we took a Lb two years in a rown in the 1st round of draft or Dotson when we had major questions at WR, wasn’t going to change the other parts of the team that aren’t playing well.

Acting like taking Lloyd over Dotson was going to win us more games when most of the team isn’t playing well makes no sense.