Week 5 Thread: (2-2) Titans @ (1-3) Commanders

MikeT14

Just now, Vladimir L said:

This team gets linebacker right and builds an oline would be a decent team 

of course with another coaching staff

You kidding me? LBs aren’t our problem right now. OL isn’t going to make Wentz make better decisions and not throw that awful int.

drafting another Lb isn’t going to fix all our corner issues. 

We have a QB issue, OL issues, CB issues & a FS issue. We have far more issues now than I even thought we were going to have in August.

1 minute ago, Ghostnote said:

Wentz had Bates wide open on the other side, but nooooooooooooooooooo, he had to stare down McKissic. I hate this team and the coaching staff, the front office. It is such a dirty diaper trash can. 

Of course he did. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’d rather watch Heinicke play. Of course I don’t think Heinicke could’ve thrown either of those TD passes to Dyami.

1 minute ago, Ghostnote said:

Wentz had Bates wide open on the other side, but nooooooooooooooooooo, he had to stare down McKissic. I hate this team and the coaching staff, the front office. It is such a dirty diaper trash can. 

He also had Samuel open on an out. I think it was the 1st down after we got the inference penalty.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

QB

IOL

IOL

IOL

DB

DB/LB

?

Honestly, I’d put FS on the list instead of LB unless you’re talking about depth. Holcomb & Jamin played well today and are continuing to make strides as a tandem. Our CBs outside of Juice & FS though is a major issue.

Edited by turtle28

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

You kidding me? LBs aren’t our problem right now. OL isn’t going to make Wentz make better decisions and not throw that awful int.

drafting another Lb isn’t going to fix all our corner issues. 

We have a QB issue, OL issues, CB issues & a FS issue. We have far more issues now than I even thought we were going to have in August.

Top 3 pick maybe we can get a qb 

year is lost already