Week 5 GDT: Chargers vs Browns

MWil23

Who Wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns, obviously
    • The Chargers, obviously...what are you, crazy?
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Everyone loses because Mike steals everyone's souls

5 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Did not like Deshaun trade genius

No ****?  I hadn’t gathered that from any of your typically incoherent nonsense you’ve posted over the last 6 months.

But seriously, what kind of miserable **** has nothing better to do than hate something but still feel the need to discuss it constantly?  You’re not watching the games, right?  Cool.  Good start.  But why make a point of coming here and posting nothing but negative nonsense that looks like you type it out by slapping your dong on a keyboard?

I’m legitimately asking, why be the dude who just ******* at every opportunity?  Isn’t that tedious?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No ****?  I hadn’t gathered that from any of your typically incoherent nonsense you’ve posted over the last 6 months.

But seriously, what kind of miserable **** has nothing better to do than hate something but still feel the need to discuss it constantly?  You’re not watching the games, right?  Cool.  Good start.  But why make a point of coming here and posting nothing but negative nonsense that looks like you type it out by slapping your dong on a keyboard?

I’m legitimately asking, why be the dude who just ******* at every opportunity?  Isn’t that tedious?  

So yes you support the Deshaun trade

And I am the *** for hating wrong.

I am talking football 2 wins 2 losses

1 starting player front seven

Draft picks 

Tell me what is not football there.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

ok so baker 3-0 vs burrough

watson 1 win playoff

great view of teetons

genius

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611933fc6ddd4c0bd7a1a

• Like 5

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

“I’m proud of myself for avoiding the village idiot.”

LBG, 20 hours ago

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LBG, 20 hours ago

I don't want to call anyone an idiot or anything like that but it does seem silly to debate certain people. They look the same as always but those debating them, well, not so much.

We're all someone's son or daughter or whatever. We've all been blessed, or not so much in one fashion or another. I think for the most part we are kind but not always and sometimes it's like watching someone attack a 6 year old that just said something stupid. Yeah, they do that all of the time you should pretty much expect it and move on unless it's a teaching moment.

I don't know why I have to stick up for him, It's Nate's brother he should be doing it.

I have no issue calling an attractive person ugly or a smart person dumb. That's my bread and butter.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LBG, 20 hours ago

The Sopranos Quote GIF

6 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I don't want to call anyone an idiot or anything like that but it does seem silly to debate certain people. They look the same as always but those debating them, well, not so much.

We're all someone's son or daughter or whatever. We've all been blessed, or not so much in one fashion or another. I think for the most part we are kind but not always and sometimes it's like watching someone attack a 6 year old that just said something stupid. Yeah, they do that all of the time you should pretty much expect it and move on unless it's a teaching moment.

I don't know why I have to stick up for him, It's Nate's brother he should be doing it.

I have no issue calling an attractive person ugly or a smart person dumb. That's my bread and butter.

Yeah, yeah, you’re right I hear ya.  I’m done.

It’s just frustrating at times to drop in here and see every thread filled with the jackassery.  

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Can’t wait for baker to get benched In Carolina 

Makes sense, the Panthers are our natural rival. Oooohh I hate them so much.

Y'all act like we were jilted, it didn't work that way so holding resentment seems silly.

But whatever, if you feel better by someone failing that has nothing to do with anything anymore then so be it.

I hope Geno Smith falls down a flight of stairs.

• Like 3