Week 5: Titans @ Commanders

TitanLegend

If we lose this game, regardless of injuries, we should just accept that we are not a very good team. Washington are as bad in the first half as we are in the second half. Wentz has been awful and their offensive line has been a revolving door so if we can’t get pressure next week we never will. That’s not to say I’m expecting a big win because I’m not but I get told off my Dad(a Wash fan since 82) every single week just how bad this Washington team is so there will be no excuses.

I don’t know. I think our Dline is about to feast. We have many questions on the team but with Autry, Simmons, Tart and even depth guys like Walker, Strong and now Edwards, DL isn’t one of them.

Edge rushers is in dire position though outside of Weaver.

We need the cornerback room to grow fast this year if we want to stay afloat. 

The hope for Farley is that he just needs confidence reps. So many injuries in such a young career has to have hurt his mental and slowed him down. Gonna take time and health. It looks bleak, but I hope it can turn around with him just staying healthy and gaining that confidence.

I hope Molden and Hooker can come back after the bye and really provide a spark.

Fulton and McCreary just need to clean a few things up but I like where they are at, especially Roger being so young.

This has the feel of a "same ole Titans" game...a bad opponent, us coming off of back to back games where we look like we are starting to get it together, and it's back to back road games if I am not mistaken. We have to start fast like the last couple of games, the longer we keep them in the game the more one play can change the entire thing...just like week 1. 

How different would we all be feeling if Randy makes that 46 yard FG in game 1...instead here we are sweating it out as usual. 

Big game for Downing I think, if the offense struggles I would imagine we could see a change in play calling duties. Doubt that Vrab's fire him, but could move off of him as the play caller.

12 minutes ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

This has the feel of a "same ole Titans" game...a bad opponent, us coming off of back to back games where we look like we are starting to get it together, and it's back to back road games if I am not mistaken. We have to start fast like the last couple of games, the longer we keep them in the game the more one play can change the entire thing...just like week 1. 

How different would we all be feeling if Randy makes that 46 yard FG in game 1...instead here we are sweating it out as usual. 

Big game for Downing I think, if the offense struggles I would imagine we could see a change in play calling duties. Doubt that Vrab's fire him, but could move off of him as the play caller.

Not really different at all. That would be 3 wins where we let 3 of the worst teams in the league make it a game in the 2nd half. The one good team we’ve faced, this team was made their *****.

Edited by ttitansfan4life