Week 5: Titans @ Commanders

TitanLegend

21 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I haven't said a ton about him over the years, though I felt last year truly showed his value and ability, but we've truly got something special in Mike Vrabel.

The culture he's built here to where no matter how ugly things get in a game, you know there's always a chance we're going to win, and hell, often times do pull out the win. What he and the staff have done with all the injuries they've faced and some less than stellar drafting by the FO is nothing short of incredible.

I know we're all talking about Robinson and if we might need to replace him soon or whatever else, but one thing I've grown supremely confident in is that Vrabel is one of the best head coaches in the NFL, even for all of our annoyances at times with play calling in certain situations(every fan base feels that way about their coaches at times).

It feels good knowing no matter what game we're going in to, we know we're going to be able to at least compete or be outright superior from a coaching standpoint.

Amy needs to make sure whatever contract demands or whatever else Vrabel has going forward they're met. We've got a super bowl caliber coach.

Just make Vrabel the GM. 

I kid, I kid.

16 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Hate that we valued Kalu and Anthony Adams over Jackson. 
I don't know if he was good or not, but not a good mark on the staff and front office. 

Eh he’s a box safety who can’t cover. Sure he’s a rookie but we can’t have a million safeties on the active roster. Should’ve never let Cruikshank go but it is what it is.

29 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Eh he’s a box safety who can’t cover. Sure he’s a rookie but we can’t have a million safeties on the active roster. Should’ve never let Cruikshank go but it is what it is.

Just box score scouting. So far doesn't appear that Cruikshank has done a thing in Chicago. Hasn't been active for a couple games and hasn't registered a stat. Also has been hurt with a hamstring. 

Likely was more valuable here than anywhere else. 

16 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Just box score scouting. So far doesn't appear that Cruikshank has done a thing in Chicago. Hasn't been active for a couple games and hasn't registered a stat. Also has been hurt with a hamstring. 

Seems to happen a lot with former Titans defenders. 

3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

for as miserable a job as we do of using offensive role players correctly, the opposite is true of defenders. guys like autry, landry, long, the safeties etc all thrive because we put them in positions to succeed. sort of incredible that we are the polar opposite with receivers.