Week 5: Titans @ Commanders

TitanLegend

Bye week is needed. But I'll be honest the way this team has been with injuries the last 3 years I wouldn't be surprised if we come out of the bye week with the same or more players injured after the bye week. 

I said it last year and I'll say it again, this is now 3 years of this team being tops or near the top in injuries. this is no longer bad luck or freak injuries. its horrible offseason conditioning by the staff and horrible rehab in season. 

17 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Not really different at all. That would be 3 wins where we let 3 of the worst teams in the league make it a game in the 2nd half. The one good team we’ve faced, this team was made their *****.

My point was not that anyone would think we are top tier because we would be 3-1, it was more related to the "same old Titans" thought...where at least we are beating the bad teams. Instead here we(I am at least) are sweating out beating a bottom feeder. 

If we were 4-1 going into the bye playing as poorly as we have I would be feeling a ton better because we haven't come close to peaking. 

Honestly Burks needs to be 100%. No reason to put him out there hurt and risk our 1st rounder. But he will be missed. He was shadowed by Gilly and I think moving forward teams #1s were gonna shadow him. He was SO close to putting it all together. Getting him back will be huge for the 2nd half of the season. 

Rice will help. And Dez... He is JAG in my eyes so if he does anything I'll be SHOCKED lul

Cody Hollister about to lead all receivers in snap count but not have a single target (hasn't been targeted since week one when he had one target) lol. And knowing this team, Dez may be called up but I wouldn't be surprised if he's on the inactive list for the game... 

so happy to have replaced aj brown with someone who can stay healthy, thank goodness for that

it's so cool how jon robinson built a really effective roster from 2016 to 2019 and has been systematically taking an ax to it ever since

Edited by -Hope-

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I think putting him on IR is a stretch. You have this and next week and then evaluate him. Now he’s not playing for the next 4 games(5 weeks).

Unless it’s obvious that he’s gonna miss/need at least a month …

33 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

so happy to have replaced aj brown with someone who can stay healthy, thank goodness for that

it's so cool how jon robinson built a really effective roster from 2016 to 2019 and has been systematically taking an ax to it ever since

Yeee trading AJ was a AWFUL move and I still don't understand tbh. He was the best since Mason ffs. But here we are Bobby Trees and NWI lolol

1 hour ago, VY-FTW said:

Yeee trading AJ was a AWFUL move and I still don't understand tbh. He was the best since Mason ffs. But here we are Bobby Trees and NWI lolol

What’s there not to understand the titans saw AJ as replaceable in a run 1st offense. They saw no need to pay a WR 25 + mill a yr that’s going to avg 5.5 targets a game. It’s no need for a #1 WR playing 90’s brand football 

12 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

What’s there not to understand the titans saw AJ as replaceable in a run 1st offense. They saw no need to pay a WR 25 + mill a yr that’s going to avg 5.5 targets a game. It’s no need for a #1 WR playing 90’s brand football 

The main problem with that logic is, regardless of offense, AJB is irreplaceable 

2 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

The main problem with that logic is, regardless of offense, AJB is irreplaceable 

The logic works if one of the logical assumptions is that he only gets 5.5 targets a game.

Too bad there’s nothing we could have ever done to change that…