Brady Bunch Drama

kgarrett12486

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback and his wife, supermodel/activist Gisele Bundchen, have both hired divorce lawyers, The New York Post's Page Six reported Tuesday.

Brady and Bundchen reportedly have been living separately for the past "couple months" and now have hired lawyers to determine how their assets would be divided if they separate, per Page Six.

On 10/8/2022 at 7:34 PM, RedandPewterReturns said:

I feel for him but honestly - it does not seem like she was on board with him unretiring. Sadly that decision cost him dearly. At some point - how much more does he really have to prove on the field? 

But that opens the question as to why he unretired? Something tells me he was done with her. She has meddled in his career in the past.

On 10/11/2022 at 5:11 PM, biggie. said:

But that opens the question as to why he unretired? Something tells me he was done with her. She has meddled in his career in the past.

Opening up another question: why take 11 days off from training camp to spend time with her if he was done with her? I don't think believe that he was done with her. I think in her interview she's stated she's given up her career for him thinking is now her turn to grow hers. Idk, it's a messed up situation but Brady is a freak (not in a bad way - just mentally motivated to play football forever if he could). 

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Well , sucks this actually happened. You can tell it's affecting Brady. It's bigger than football but it sucks for him and for us.

My take is, he retired in the off-season for her, and when he realized it wasn't going to workout, he just said F it and came back to play.

I agree....and the 11 days away during training camp was to go through all the details of the divorce before the season started. Now that everything is finalized, hopefully he can put his full attention to the team.

Not to harp on this and Tom Brady's drama due to his divorce, but does anyone else get the sense that this team absolutely quit starting in Pittsburgh, coincidentally a few days prior to Bowles and co. allowing Brady to skip practice and the team flight to attend Kraft's wedding while others had to practice and meet on time deliverables in terms of film and workouts? 

Giving Brady special treatment I think is also a morale reducer. 

1 hour ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

Not to harp on this and Tom Brady's drama due to his divorce, but does anyone else get the sense that this team absolutely quit starting in Pittsburgh, coincidentally a few days prior to Bowles and co. allowing Brady to skip practice and the team flight to attend Kraft's wedding while others had to practice and meet on time deliverables in terms of film and workouts? 

Giving Brady special treatment I think is also a morale reducer. 

Meh I don't think so

Brady deserves all the special treatment he gets imo

The problem really lies with coaching and motivation in my book. I just don't believe that Bowles or Leftwich are suited to be leading grown men.

2 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Meh I don't think so

Brady deserves all the special treatment he gets imo

The problem really lies with coaching and motivation in my book. I just don't believe that Bowles or Leftwich are suited to be leading grown men.

I disagree and agree to a point. A practice or veterans day off here or there? Yes. The amount of lee-way brady is getting? No. That's excessive. If he wants this much time off here and there - he should've stayed retired. You didn't see Belichik skip team practices for Krafts wedding. 

I also think it's way to easy for fans to point fingers at the staff. I get Byron is lacking creativity. But it's not Byron's job to block (hainsey and Goedeke) nor is Byron missing the right cut (lenny). Nor is Byron throwing bad balls at open receivers feet or missing guys open deep. Or dropping a wide open TD pass. 

Do people feel Levert needs to play? Maybe....but I dont think he's the answer. Marpet and Cappa leaving really hurt this team and Mason was damaged goods sold to us by BB. Add in the Jensen injury and you have a bad interrior. 

Edited by RedandPewterReturns