Cardinals sign C Billy Price; waive WR Andy Isabella

RaidersAreOne

6 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

He's gonna do better on his next team IMO. We'll see, but I believe Isabella has the potential to last in the league. He'd be a good get.

Until you actually watch him play. Isabella has gotten several seasons worth of chances and injuries have consistently pushed him up the depth chart. He is late to adjust to the football on deep passes. He has stopped running during routes a number of times. He often uses the "alligator arm" method of attempting to catch the ball. He's a small-framed body-catcher.

What I WILL say: he's dangerous if you can get him a runway in space. If you find him uncovered on a CB blitz, he'll take it pretty far. He was chased down from behind a lot during this past preseason, though. Notably like 3 times during the Titans game. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

What I WILL say: he's dangerous if you can get him a runway in space. If you find him uncovered on a CB blitz, he'll take it pretty far. 

Similar to my hypothesis on having a better anchor than Billy Price, I also believe I may also be a competent pass catcher if left completely uncovered. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Similar to my hypothesis on having a better anchor than Billy Price, I also believe I may also be a competent pass catcher if left completely uncovered. 

The one positive I can say about Billy Price is that he's better than Sean Harlow.