Washington Players Current Trade Value

MKnight82

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

He’s not wrong. Would you trade Gibson for a 5th? 

Payne for a 4th and 6th?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2022-nfl-trade-deadline-cameron-jordan-to-chiefs-roquan-smith-to-seahawks-among-12-deals-that-make-sense/

Not sure where you got those picks for return, but in a recently released mock trade Payne went for 2 2nd round picks (one in 23 and one in 24). The idea that Payne would only garner a 4th and a 6th is pretty ludicrous in my opinion. 

Gibsons value should be around a 3rd or 4th so a 5th is a little low, but not as crazy as a 4th and 6th for Payne. In the same mock, he has him going for a 4th to the Bills. 

11 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2022-nfl-trade-deadline-cameron-jordan-to-chiefs-roquan-smith-to-seahawks-among-12-deals-that-make-sense/

Not sure where you got those picks for return, but in a recently released mock trade Payne went for 2 2nd round picks (one in 23 and one in 24). The idea that Payne would only garner a 4th and a 6th is pretty ludicrous in my opinion. 

Gibsons value should be around a 3rd or 4th so a 5th is a little low, but not as crazy as a 4th and 6th for Payne. In the same mock, he has him going for a 4th to the Bills. 

The mock is a mock for a reason. I was merely pointing out that I agree with Rivera. If they don’t offer me something outlandish I’m not doing it

6 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

The mock is a mock for a reason. I was merely pointing out that I agree with Rivera. If they don’t offer me something outlandish I’m not doing it

Yes but Standig also reported league insiders believed Payne could fetch a two. And yes, if you aren't planning to keep Payne and this thing isn't headed toward a playoff berth I'd probably take a 4th and 6th. Better than totally sitting out free agency hoping to get a compensation third which is basically a 4th anyway. 

9 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Yes but Standig also reported league insiders believed Payne could fetch a two. And yes, if you aren't planning to keep Payne and this thing isn't headed toward a playoff berth I'd probably take a 4th and 6th. Better than totally sitting out free agency hoping to get a compensation third which is basically a 4th anyway. 

I’d take the risk of resigning or franchise at that point

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Did we just trade WJ3 to the Steelers and all we got was a swap of late round picks?

Someone make this make sense to me.

…swap of late round picks is better than the nothing we all thought they were going to get for him?