Week 5 Football Talk

RaidersAreOne

14 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

What does it take for a Dallas DB to get called for a penalty? I despise this crew.

It started on the first possession of the game when the refs picked up the flag that allowed the fumble return for the touchdown. Thats really been the difference in the game imo. But I totally agree the refs have been holding tight the flag on Dallas DBs.

2 minutes ago, Dan33185 said:

Is Corral thought to be the QB of the future in Carolina, or will they be looking at QB in the draft again?

If you're picking that high, I think they take a QB. There will also be a new coach there, I'm sure. They will want to pick "their guy" 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

It started on the first possession of the game when the refs picked up the flag that allowed the fumble return for the touchdown. Thats really been the difference in the game imo. But I totally agree the refs have been holding tight the flag on Dallas DBs.

It's irrelevant at this point. Stafford is playing like garbage again.

4 minutes ago, Dan33185 said:

Is Corral thought to be the QB of the future in Carolina, or will they be looking at QB in the draft again?

The Corral injury makes it tough, because I think they legit don't know.

The Panthers have components on defense and a few parts on offense but could probably use some non QB assets moreso than a mid QB (like this class seems to have).

I didn't factor the new staff that's bound to come in - so yeah, it's a new QB.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

They've been consistent on both sides with DPI. Just this last quarter, DAL had a 3rd down incompletion due to similarly tight coverage.

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

If you’re the Cowboys how do you give this team back to Dak if you keep winning. This is a team playing within their limits and not trying to do to much on offense which is actually not hurting the defense. 

Golden rule... They are giving Dak a lot of gold.

8 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I mean Parsons has been held like crazy… so there’s that, too.

• Like 2