2022 FIFA World Cup [Sun, 20 Nov 2022 – Sun, 18 Dec 2022]

Hunter2_1

If USA gets a win vs the old men Wales then they should be able to advance. Young team that has to place with pace. If the game is tied after the 75th minute. Then I think that heavily favors Wales with their experience. 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

If USA gets a win vs the old men Wales then they should be able to advance. Young team that has to place with pace. If the game is tied after the 75th minute. Then I think that heavily favors Wales with their experience. 

Yeah i wish they would have put that match at the end

Bc england is making it, iran isnt, and its either us or wales

The scheduling team is dumb

On 11/18/2022 at 10:00 PM, mattyice0401 said:

You follow soccer pretty closely? Youll have to give me some names of players to watch.

Yeah.

Pedri and Gavi for spain, Musiala for Germany,  Vinicius for Brazil - really fun young players to watch 

obviously Messi for Argentina, and Lautaro Martinez for them as well 

your own Pulisic is good 

France have two very young central midfielders that will need to step up, in Camavinga and Tchouemeni. 

England have exciting attacking talents in Foden, Saka and Grealish (but will the coach play them….he’s very defensive)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

We’re about to find out…

Qatar are atrocious 

Wouldn't surprise me if they found other players with "Qatari heritage" since their population of natural born citizens is barely over 300k. 

Hope Ecuador wipe the floor with them.

I guess we will know after the World Cup if Antonio Valencia makes any huge purchases