The Other Games Thread Week 5

Iron_man

This week we start in Colorado as the Colts come to town to due battle with Russell and the Broncos. Will coach Hackett make more poor coaching decisions? 

Thursday Night: Colts vs Broncos.
Sunday London game: Giants vs Packers
Sunday Early: Steelers vs Bills, Dolphins vs Jets, Chargers vs Browns, Titians vs Commanders, Texans vs Jaguars, Falcons vs Bucs, Bears vs Vikings, Lions vs Patriots, Seahawks vs Saints.   
Sunday Late: 9ers vs Panthers, Cowboys vs Rams, Eagles vs Cardinals
Sunday Night: Bengals vs Ravens
Monday Night: Raiders vs Chiefs

Who ya got for Thrusday? Which games do you plan to watch? The Colts come in at 1-2-1 and the Broncos come in at 2-2. I think I'll watch tonights game to see if its a train wreck. Giants vs packers might be good. Our game. Bengals vs Ravens should be good.

3 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

How has Russel Wilson... gotten so bad.. so quickly? 

It helps when you combine a physical decline with joining a new team with new teammates, a new coach for the first time in his entire career, a bad coach, and a system he isnt familiar with. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

It helps when you combine a physical decline with joining a new team with new teammates, a new coach for the first time in his entire career, a bad coach, and a system he isnt familiar with. 

True, I feel bad for that defense .. even with injuries they are dominant. 

Which reminds me.. Baron Browning was drafted after Ronnie Perkins and would look lovely on the Patriots right now. He was doing a great job rushing and against the run tonight. It's a shame that Ebner is the only Ohio State player BB has ever drafted 

6 minutes ago, Iron_man said:

Ah I see Bridgewater was ruled out so they had to rely on their third string QB.

Not only that but he was ruled out after his first pass under the concussion protocol due to yesterday's changes.

Unbelievable irony that it was the Dolphins QB.

By all accounts likely to be a false positive.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crimmage said:

How do comp picks work exactly? 

Does JC Jackson have to make a pro bowl or something for the Patriots to get a 3rd round comp pick? Or is it just based off the amount of money he got on his contract? 

https://overthecap.com/the-basics-and-methodology-of-projecting-the-nfls-compensatory-draft-picks

in short its all about the money

• Like 1