Week 11 GDT: Bills @ Chargers- Savior Peterman Edition

Kmart128

Just now, LeeEvans said:

This is completely reactionary but this game has just made me lose faith in this entire organization. We're a horror show on every side of the ball.

I still have faith. The FO's moves have really strengthened our CAP situation for the next few years. We have a buttload of early draft picks to either exercise or package for a trade up. Rex and his super-needy "I need to be everybody's best friend" style of "leadership" is gone. Many of the players we have are young and will at the very least be good depth to cover the injuries that will eventually come. The next 2 drafts are going to be critical to our future success, though.

6 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

I still have faith. The FO's moves have really strengthened our CAP situation for the next few years. We have a buttload of early draft picks to either exercise or package for a trade up. Rex and his super-needy "I need to be everybody's best friend" style of "leadership" is gone. Many of the players we have are young and will at the very least be good depth to cover the injuries that will eventually come. The next 2 drafts are going to be critical to our future success, though.

Maybe. We're several years away from being a decent team. We're absolutely in a rebuild mode, we're terrible.

Just now, xian3000 said:

So what do we think? McDermott goes the stubborn route and keeps Peterman in? Or eats crow and lets Tyrod try to make lemonade out of pieces of s*** 

If Peterman is okay I'd let him go out there and just start fresh in the second half. I kind of think the Tyrod decision needs to be permanent. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

If Peterman is okay I'd let him go out there and just start fresh in the second half. I kind of think the Tyrod decision needs to be permanent. 

Yeah, I'd think it would be rough on Tyrod to make him out and clean up this mess. Whoever is at QB will just be forced to take sacks and more picks as they get desperate. 

2 minutes ago, xian3000 said:

Yeah, I'd think it would be rough on Tyrod to make him out and clean up this mess. Whoever is at QB will just be forced to take sacks and more picks as they get desperate. 

Yep. You can also add that Taylor won't be a Bill next year either at this point for sure now. I wonder who gets him and whether they'll have him start?

Archived