Week 11 GDT: Bills @ Chargers- Savior Peterman Edition

Kmart128

9 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I don't know what you're referencing since I stopped watching but I'm going to say because Bills.

How does a team fail this badly in a league built around parody.

I’m a Yankees fan, last year we sold at the deadline and all of our young guys come up and shred. 

I legitimately have this feeling, and it’s ridiculous, but some teams are lucky, and some are just cursed. Then there’s a bunch in the middle that could go either way.  

The city of Buffalo as a whole is just cursed.

It took LeBron James, arguable GOAT athlete to save Cleveland. That’s the only thing that could possibly save the Bills. 

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

Anything interesting?

No. Coach, Nate, and Tyrod are all well-schooled in how to interview. Key phrases: "learning experience", "thoroughly evaluate the _____", "prepare my best in case I'm needed", etc. Reporters were focused on trying to get McDermott to say he regretted the change - he regretted nothing other than the result. Nate said he received a ton of support from teammates.

4 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I’m a Yankees fan, last year we sold at the deadline and all of our young guys come up and shred. 

I legitimately have this feeling, and it’s ridiculous, but some teams are lucky, and some are just cursed. Then there’s a bunch in the middle that could go either way.  

It took LeBron James, arguable GOAT athlete to save Cleveland. That’s the only thing that could possibly save the Bills. 

On days like today it's hard to not believe that you're right. 

4 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Cris Carter says this all the time. And I now 110% believe him.

Only 8 teams in the NFL, really, try and compete year in and year out regardless of what they need to do, the rest are just there to go along and collect money from the franchise. That's the Bills, to a T.

They bench the best QB they have had since Bledsoe's arm fell off for a 5th round rookie in the middle of a playoff race against a 3-6 team who has the worst home record in football other than the Browns the last few years and absolutely get embarrassed.

I don't even blame Sean, I blame Terry Pegula for not firing Russ Brandon and I blame Russ Brandon for being Russ Brandon. This franchise has no idea how to win and no idea how to conduct itself as an NFL caliber franchise. They are absoltely and 100% content to be perpetually mediocre until we stop watching and going to games entirely at which point they will move the team to Toronto.

They don't care, the do. Not. Care. So I'm done caring too. Why should I? They clearly don't want to try and win. Trading Marcel for absolutely nothing despite sucking this year shows that, benching Tyrod shows that, letting your entire receiving corps go and then blaming ALL of your offensive struggles on the quarterback who was working, lets all be honest, with one of if not the worst offense in football outside of Shady and now KB who god knows if we just ruined him because a rookie telegraphed a throw. Do I think Tyrod is the long term answer for this franchise? No probably not, but we had the chance to make the playoffs THIS YEAR and this game was supremely important to that, and we pissed it away to prove a "point" and go into an active attempt to tank because we didn't want to pay Tyrod if we happened to get into the AFC Playoffs in a down year.

This franchise is an embarrassment and I am embarrassed to root for them. They don't care. They just don't.

The most Bills thing imaginable right now would be Tyrod getting his job back, saying screw off to all of us and the franchise, winning out, and missing the playoffs by a game. Then he goes off to Jacksonville or Denver to a team with talent to put around him and support and carry him and he has a great year.

I can absolutely see that happening.

Archived