Post Game Thread: AKA how high can our draft pick be?

MacReady

McCarthy says we passed the ball so much because Mays fumbled and he was worried about Williams surpassing the # of touches he had in mind for him... I mean this was basically a playoff game considering it was one of the couple winnable games left if they were actually trying to stay alive.

10 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:

McCarthy says we passed the ball so much because Mays fumbled and he was worried about Williams surpassing the # of touches he had in mind for him... I mean this was basically a playoff game considering it was one of the couple winnable games left if they were actually trying to stay alive.

I heard that from MM in the post game interview.  I guess the question now is how many turnovers is Hundley allowed before MM loses confidence in him.

We still have a realistic shot at 2 wins, TB and Cleve. Those are probably 50/50 games. I'd say the other 4 games are automatic losses with this team as it currently stands. So probably 5-11, 6-10 or 7-9. I'm guessing 6-10. Hopefully that will still keep us in the teens in terms of a draft pick.

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

We still have a realistic shot at 2 wins, TB and Cleve. Those are probably 50/50 games. I'd say the other 4 games are automatic losses with this team as it currently stands. So probably 5-11, 6-10 or 7-9. I'm guessing 6-10. Hopefully that will still keep us in the teens in terms of a draft pick.

The Giants just beat the Chiefs, automatic losses don't exist.

I guarantee the Packers beat one of Pitt, CAR, MAN or Det just to drop out of the top 15. Just seems like the Packer thing to happen.

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

The Giants just beat the Chiefs, automatic losses don't exist.

I guarantee the Packers beat one of Pitt, CAR, MAN or Det just to drop out of the top 15. Just seems like the Packer thing to happen.

Always possible, but I dont like the matchups across the board in any of those games.

The interwebz consensus was Rodgers sucked. He's the best player in the world now.

The interwebz consensus was Adams sucked. He's arguably the best player on the team right now.

The interwebz consensus was Fackrell sucked. He arguably had the best game of any defender today. 

Brightside? The interwebz consensus is everybody the entire Packers organization sucks now. We can't be far from a Super Owl.

34 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

5-11 or 6-10 was my prediction and I'm sticking with it. By the time Rodgers is eligible to return I don't think they'll be playing meaningful football for the risk to be worth it. So assuming that record, I'll say they'll be picking around 8th or 9th

That would be good seeing our season is circling the drain as we type.  Maybe this spring we can infuse the roster with some true difference makers.  I have a feeling we'll not activate AR this year either.  I don't think it would worth the risk.

Archived