Post Game Thread: AKA how high can our draft pick be?

MacReady

2 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:
3 minutes ago, packerjmf said:

I’d say skip it. Defense plays ok, but the offense was a train wreck. Not many positives other than Fackrell and Adams. Although on the flip side, only Hundley and Spriggs were awful.

I was so un-invested in this game I didn't even realize Spriggs played

Went to the beach house this weekend with the girl friend and was excited to get home and watch this game. Thankfully my pops spared me from watching the beating. He said it was the worst game he has watched in a decade, which just so happens to have been the last time the Packers were shutout against the Patriots 35-0. 

10 hours ago, packerjmf said:

Both lol I honestly thought the stare down was the worst part of the first one. He's locked onto Cobb from the instant the center snaps the ball.

I haven't watched it since the broadcast, but the first one looked like a pretty good play by the defender.  When it was Woodson making those type of plays for the Packers, we were praising the good defense for baiting the QB.  Hundley probably did stare down Cobb, and the throw could have been a little better.  And it is bad to turn the ball over in the redzone.  That said, this is how I expect an inexperienced QB to make his mistakes.  It is unfortunate, but this is what we hope the QB learns from and improves.

The second INT, I don't even know what he was trying to do with that throw.  It was a horrible decision and throw that we see from the likes of Rex Grossman.  And consistently running himself into 8+ yard sacks is unacceptable.  The team as currently set-up cannot win with this type of QB play.  

Just now, Haha21 said:

Also I hope they move us off prime time Sunday Night for the Steelers game. We are probably going to get crushed and the whole nation doesn't need to see that.

Holy ****.  This just made me realize that there is a legitimate Steelers curse for us.  Rodgers hasn't played the Steelers since he beat them in the Super Bowl.  Steelers game was the last game he missed in 2013.  Four years later, he gets hurt again.

Son of a

10 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Holy ****.  This just made me realize that there is a legitimate Steelers curse for us.  Rodgers hasn't played the Steelers since he beat them in the Super Bowl.  Steelers game was the last game he missed in 2013.  Four years later, he gets hurt again.

Son of a

No that is your brain running haywire and making connections that aren't there.  But it's fun, right?

Hundley is not an NFL QB. Too slow reading the defense, doesn't throw guys open, looks down wrs, poor pocket awareness, terrible decision making, accuracy is bad, going along with accuracy his technique is inconsistent. 

It would be one thing if I saw some growth since college but I literally see the same exact player. He's just not good. 

Lost a lot of respect for McCarthy not having the balls to make a change at QB after about the 15th stupid play by Hundley. 

O line was also spotty but it looked a lot worse the to Hundley rarely stepping up in the pocket and running 20 yards backwards. He plays an like I play madden.

Archived