Post Game Thread: AKA how high can our draft pick be?

MacReady

9 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Where are you finding 2 more wins?

cleveland and one other.  Every game is winnable.  We won't be favored in any other game, but statistically we should win at least 1/5 games against any opponent.  Bucs are mediocre enough, and we'll play the vikings/lions close.

3 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

cleveland and one other.  Every game is winnable.  We won't be favored in any other game, but statistically we should win at least 1/5 games against any opponent.  Bucs are mediocre enough, and we'll play the vikings/lions close.

Cleveland might be the only win I can see (and even that isn't a sure thing seeing we are on the road).   We couldn't beat the Ravens at home so it will be one tall task for us to beat the Lions and Vikes unless Hundley's play improves .

4 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

This team in its current state isn't getting anywhere near the Vikings red zone.

4 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

That's a pretty broad definition of winnable if that's the case.  If we get good Brett Hundley, I'd probably agree.  But we're far more likely to get bad Hundley than we are good Hundley.

8 hours ago, Haha21 said:

Also I hope they move us off prime time Sunday Night for the Steelers game. We are probably going to get crushed and the whole nation doesn't need to see that.

Not possible. The NFL has to announce the change something like at least 2 weeks in advance 

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

That's a pretty broad definition of winnable if that's the case.  If we get good Brett Hundley, I'd probably agree.  But we're far more likely to get bad Hundley than we are good Hundley.

giants beat the chiefs.  We just need nothing from hundley... no good no bad, or some good some bad, and the defense or special teams can win a game or 2.

5 hours ago, Haha21 said:

I think we finish 6-10. 7-9 best case scenario, if you care about wins more than the draft pick.

At this point the draft position - I'm thinking we'll be picking higher in every round if we finish 6-10 than we have in years - might be better for us in the long run than a couple of meaningless wins.

Archived