Week 6: NY Jets @ Packers - GB falls to 3-3. First 2-game losing streak under LaFleur!

FAH1223

38-13 type game and we right this ship and probably snag the #1 seed

27-20 type game and we probably are in for a frustrating up and down year

A loss here confirms we're mentally weak and the season is effectively over

Bout to find out what mental makeup this squad has

• Like 1

Well so far even beatable opponents have been kept too close, but honestly we would put these guys away if we just do a few things

1 ENOUGH of these ridiculous deep balls!  They don't work and I'm tired of us constantly going to that well.  Rodgers needs to give those up.

2 LaFleur, stick with your run game and let Aaron Jones take over this one

3 Defense .... I don't know exactly what you do here but put the freaking heat on Zack Wilson and don't give him a clean pocket.  That oughtta do something for our confidence.

This one should be a blowout but .... Got the feeling I'll be yelling at the screen again.

I will say it's funny the overreactions. Every team in the history of the league with maybe three exceptions has had struggles en route to a Super Bowl win.

Historically, teams who get written off early in the season are the ones who get their weaknesses figured out and addressed, then become unstoppable at the right time.

The Rams got dominated by the Cardinals early last year. They got dominated by the Titans and Niners, which is what helped them prepare for those physical defensive line running teams.

If you don't lose in the regular season to teams you should beat, you're not beating the teams you should lose to in the postseason.

That's why games like this are the best thing that can happen to us early.

I'd like for us to get destroyed by the Jets in the exact same way. Just a total shredding. Some subpar young QB having the best game of his career to get Barry to open his ****ing eyes and expand his tiny brain.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

*Fewer than

Let's stop posting Rodney, please. His posts are an eyesore

He only makes these threads to advertise that twitter account, something is up with it all.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I will say it's funny the overreactions. Every team in the history of the league with maybe three exceptions has had struggles en route to a Super Bowl win.

Historically, teams who get written off early in the season are the ones who get their weaknesses figured out and addressed, then become unstoppable at the right time.

The Rams got dominated by the Cardinals early last year. They got dominated by the Titans and Niners, which is what helped them prepare for those physical defensive line running teams.

If you don't lose in the regular season to teams you should beat, you're not beating the teams you should lose to in the postseason.

That's why games like this are the best thing that can happen to us early.

I'd like for us to get destroyed by the Jets in the exact same way. Just a total shredding. Some subpar young QB having the best game of his career to get Barry to open his ****ing eyes and expand his tiny brain.

I prefer us to have figured it out after two 2 ugly losses in 5 weeks but otherwise agree on principle.