Week 6: NY Jets @ Packers - GB falls to 3-3. First 2-game losing streak under LaFleur!

FAH1223

6 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

No trust me 

the difference is the giants have a good coach and a good run game .

we have the worst OC/ and u saw henickie last year ….. 

26-14 greenbay 

Bullticky! We will jump to a 17 point lead, let you score 10 in the waning minutes of the second quarter, allow you to tie it early in the fourth quarter, miss a field goal, and lose to you by three as time bleeds out on our own 40 yard line.

Eat it you overconfident Jets fan!

23-20 Jets

5 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Bullticky! We will jump to a 17 point lead, let you score 10 in the waning minutes of the second quarter, allow you to tie it early in the fourth quarter, miss a field goal, and lose to you by three as time bleeds out on our own 40 yard line.

Eat it you overconfident Jets fan!

23-20 Jets

I’m a Washington fan 

we are worst than the jets lol we barley could beat the bears. Now that henickie playing soon no doubt you guys get 2 turn overs from him.

Edited by IHatesnyder

1 minute ago, IHatesnyder said:

I’m a Washington fan 

we are worst than the jets lol we barley could beat the bears. Now that henickie playing soon no doubt you guys get 2 turn overs from him.

Oh…

Yeah even we probably can’t mess that up. 

1 hour ago, IHatesnyder said:

Washington fan here

you guys are going best us next week

Henickie sucks 

What happened to you in the 24 hrs since you were trolling about how your pass rush is so good and that you were waiting for us?  Anyway, we are trying to go 1-0 vs NYJ this week. We will have more to say about WAS by around Tuesday next week. Hope your scumbag owner drops the goods on all the other NFL owners by then and we rip the mask off before Halloween and before he sleeps with the fishes. 

Edited by Refugee

Today is our second chance to become the winningest franchise in NFL history. Blew it last week against the Giants, but the Bears being the Bears, gave us another opportunity today.

The Bears have never not been the winningest team in history. Time to change that. 

BTW, if we don't get it done today, it's pretty much over for any postseason expectations. 

Mike Wilson -  Dreams do come true! I can’t tell you how many times @ZachWilson and I have watched Rogers on tv or studied his every movement on YouTube. Today he gets a chance to play against him. Parents if your child has a dream, embrace it. Sometimes dreams do come true.

• Matt Froehlich -  Packers defense is going to hit your son so hard he is going to start liking women his own age.
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Good to see. I know a lot people don't agree but I think we need Sammy back. 

I'm OK with him coming back, but the question remains, for how long will he be back? History tells us it won't be for the rest of the season. I think is the problem people are having. 

10 hours ago, Refugee said:

What happened to you in the 24 hrs since you were trolling about how your pass rush is so good and that you were waiting for us?  Anyway, we are trying to go 1-0 vs NYJ this week. We will have more to say about WAS by around Tuesday next week. Hope your scumbag owner drops the goods on all the other NFL owners by then and we rip the mask off before Halloween and before he sleeps with the fishes. 

We had wentz still able to play

ooo for sure not worried about the DL

we already going get like 3 sacks on y’all, but what does it matter when our QB is worst than wentz . So yea y’all won 

you already 4 wins in my book 

hopefully you make henickie look bad so we can least see Sam howell