Week 6: NY Jets @ Packers - GB falls to 3-3. First 2-game losing streak under LaFleur!

FAH1223

10 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Whats the identity of this team? What do we even want to be?

Well, I would say what we should be ID ing as is a bit more of an Aaron Jones based offense.  He can be a short passing game weapon and LaFleur and Rodgers really need to try and make him more of a primary target in that regard because longer developing plays are too much of a problem with this current OL and banged up WR core.

Now on defense?  Man I don't know, but Barry is getting gashed by various new look run offenses, and something needs to be done about that.  Fix the defense or be fired.

Now ... 17 game season and with 7 playoff spots, I won't ever count this team out until it's over.  But I'm getting tired of LaFleur having no discipline in this camp with all these dumb penalties our guys are committing, especially late in games.  And tired of his game plans going to crap and him having no adjustment plans in them.  He'd better get this thing figured out quick or we headed to a 6-11/7-10 record.

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

Oh right, maybe he should bail on clean pockets like Caleb Williams more and then flaunt the arm. Seems to lead to more "Franchise QB" throws that way.

Again, not trying to discredit the throw.  It's a damn good throw by Ewers.  Is it this OMG throw?  Nah.  Caleb Williams is more like Patrick Mahomes.  QuinnEwers is more like Peyton Manning in terms of play style.