BDL 2022 Week 5 - Cancun Kaiju @ Death Valley Nightmare

RedGold

Who Wins?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Cancun Kaiju
    • Death Valley Nightmare

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2022 at 04:00 AM

15 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Look at the bright side, You guys got a tie instead of a loss.

I'd have taken the L like a champ and prefer it to a tie. We've had someone vote against us 4 times (not vote last week) all without explanation. 

Plus, I'm a person of principle in that I get people see things differently and I don't care, but when specific things are addressed and IRL production is ignored in combination with scheme/a game plan, I can't tolerate that at all.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd have taken the L like a champ and prefer it to a tie. We've had someone vote against us 4 times (not vote last week) all without explanation. 

Plus, I'm a person of principle in that I get people see things differently and I don't care, but when specific things are addressed and IRL production is ignored in combination with scheme/a game plan, I can't tolerate that at all.

OK I'm not trying to start some argument here but this this is kind of where you guys lose me.

From one week to the next and I'm not pointing fingers specifically at you guys OK, But from one week to the next people want to use stats to boost their team and then the next week they're like no no don't bring in those stats because they were not very good, That is frustrating.

Now I wrote a big long response to what blue had to say above, I've not yet posted it. But there is one area where me and him agree, It is very obvious when people don't read the game plan.

It is even more frustrating when people vote and don't give an explanation.

At least 3 people not everybody for One team either, Did it on our game. It is extremely frustrating.  And honestly a large part of me agrees with you on what you said about the tie.  There are enough owners in this league and CO owners even, And more than enough time to vote that ties shouldn't be happening

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Look at the bright side, You guys got a tie instead of a loss.

The entire league loses when it's a tie. Unacceptable to me that people could find the time to vote against teams with no gameplan but wait two days after the last NFL game is played to vote on close ones. Or not vote at all.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

I care not to explain for TOS lol.

This may as well be in a foreign language...and I'm not even a boomer.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I think he's saying he wants the D but is too shy to say so

Narrator:

MWil was not over the wretched tie from Week 5. He was still very much butt hurt. That would be evidenced by that upcoming week's gameplan, in which he went on to rage like a girl cast aside for a hotter prom date.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Narrator:

MWil was not over the wretched tie from Week 5. He was still very much butt hurt. That would be evidenced by that upcoming week's gameplan, in which he went on to rage like a girl cast aside for a hotter prom date.

This is close to what I was originally saying. Lol, just less vulgar.