BDL 2022 Week 5 - Cancun Kaiju @ Death Valley Nightmare

RedGold

Who Wins?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Cancun Kaiju
    • Death Valley Nightmare

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2022 at 04:00 AM

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

You do realize that in my game plan I did not claim I would without a doubt be able to get you to tip your hand right? So you're sitting here lobby for people essentially I don't care whether you say you are or not you are essentially sitting in a lobby the people who consider your game plan better than mine but you are also putting the words where they did not occur.

Neither of you can resist the urge to talk about how great your game plan is after it is posted neither of you can can not ever just let the voters decide for themselves.

And please don't take this as though I'm worried because I assure you I'm not worried at all.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’d like to submit a proposal that gifs and emojis are equal to italics

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Neither of you can resist the urge to talk about how great your game plan is after it is posted neither of you can can not ever just let the voters decide for themselves.

literally the first post of anyone in this thread discussing their own gameplan:

5 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah, we will have to keep them extra hydrafted and keep those industrial fans blowing on the bench for in between possessions. They practice in this heat so they will be as used to it as anyone can get.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I will bring this proposal to the italics committee though I'd advise they may not like the words equal to 

If on a mobile device and italics are not readily accessible, gifs, memes, and emojis may be substituted accordingly 

• Like 2

I think it's worth mentioning, Because we have had these discussions in the past, Dalton Schultz came into week 5 with a knee injury. He missed week 3, had no catches in week 4, left the game in week 5, ended up only playing 10 total snaps i believe and 0 production as a result of aggrivating his preexisting knee injury.

I bring this up because I do think it's relevant to this week's game.

@wwhickokAll the stats you wanna post and all the things you want to say as to why your opponent is wrong or you are right doesn't matter. The constant back-and-forth is just wasting space in the thread because we as owners do not get to tell voters how they should interpret the game plan we wrote. If you did not put it in your game plan we don't have to interpret it that way but that isn't for you to say. If you could just let the voters decide for themselves how much they want to put into what's in the game plan, I think we would all really appreciate it. Thank you!