BDL 2022 Week 5 - Anchorage Trappers @ Greenland Polar Bears

RedGold

Who Wins?   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Anchorage Trappers
    • Greenland Polar Bears

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2022 at 04:00 AM

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

1st of all it's kind of funny you took a shot at my player like there was something wrong with what I asked you said he would be one of the best safeties at the position if he played it and he can play it. I don't give a **** what the experts say he has never played the position and those same experts are wrong a lot more than they are right

You take one of if not the tallest and fastest DB's in the NFL who has a knack for intercepting the ball and play him as help over the top to Lattimore and Gilmore...my God that might the best recipe for 0 catches for the offense and certainly a number of interceptions 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You take one of if not the tallest and fastest DB's in the NFL who has a knack for intercepting the ball and play him as help over the top to Lattimore and Gilmore...my God that might the best recipe for 0 catches for the offense and certainly a number of interceptions 

Oh we gonna start doing this **** in here!? I’ll take my party elsewhere 

• Like 1

OK 1st of all you can stop with the bull**** vote lobbying and unneeded hype.  I don't give a **** what experts said about him. The fact of the matter is just because they said he couldn't play safety doesn't mean he can experts have said that about a lot of players that have failed at both positions or succeeded at corner but failedI at Safety.

So just because you want to believe that he can play the position doesn't mean he can  There is literally no evidence supportingThe idea that he can play the position. Furthermore your quarterback position is a hot hot mess So it might not matter who you start on defense