Bucs vs Falcons

BucsDraftGeek47

On 10/15/2022 at 4:11 PM, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I'm just talking about wr route design when I refer to McDaniels and Shanny. Our route concepts take a million years to develop,  which require our line to hold up for longer. Either that or we run wr screens designed back in the 70s.  It's just wild to me that we have such dynamic wrs and somehow our offense is quite literally taking them out of the game by our own hand.

Don't disagree. But would Bowles and Licht have the stones to can Leftwich? Bowles should be fine. Sure he's the head coach but he clearly left the offensive playcalling in Byron's hands. 

56 minutes ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

Don't disagree. But would Bowles and Licht have the stones to can Leftwich? Bowles should be fine. Sure he's the head coach but he clearly left the offensive playcalling in Byron's hands. 

Bowles should be canned solely FOR leaving the offense in the hands of Leftwich imo

Licht is a damn good GM but idk if he makes it out of this coaching debacle.

It's crazy how much of a difference coaching makes. But we can clearly see it this year. BA was holding it all together. I just didn't know it was to this extent.

38 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Bowles should be canned solely FOR leaving the offense in the hands of Leftwich imo

Licht is a damn good GM but idk if he makes it out of this coaching debacle.

It's crazy how much of a difference coaching makes. But we can clearly see it this year. BA was holding it all together. I just didn't know it was to this extent.

Licht's hands were tied on this coaching hire. I don't think this falls on him. I think arians was forced out for Brady to come back and Brady signed off on working solely with Byron Leftwich on the offense. Where theres smoke, theres fire in the NFL. Brady and BA did not see eye to eye and wanted to implement more schemes and concepts that worked in New England.