BDL 2022 Week 5 - Singapore Sentinels @ Seoul Dragons

RuskieTitan

Who Wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Seoul Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2022 at 04:00 AM

6 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Well ya it would be after SOV/SOS in some form.

Yeah but I mean strength of victory is tough because what do you really base that on?  What I mean is unlike college football where you know who the juggernauts truly are, In this 16 team format you don't really know who's truly good until they play. I guess you can look at it on paper and make an assessmentBut that is not a perfect formula

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah but I mean strength of victory is tough because what do you really base that on?  What I mean is unlike college football where you know who the juggernauts truly are, In this 16 team format you don't really know who's truly good until they play. I guess you can look at it on paper and make an assessmentBut that is not a perfect formula

Are you confusing what SOV is? SOV is SOS but only counting your wins, not your loses. So imagine our 2 teams finish with the same record, same division record and were 1-1 H2H. We have the same schedule so our SOS would be tied anyways but SOV rewards you for having beat teams with better records themselves.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Are you confusing what SOV is? SOV is SOS but only counting your wins, not your loses. So imagine our 2 teams finish with the same record, same division record and were 1-1 H2H. We have the same schedule so our SOS would be tied anyways but SOV rewards you for having beat teams with better records themselves.

Yes I think I was confusing the 2 I was kind of combining them so that makes more sense

Edited by wwhickok