Post-Jags 5 UP:5 Down, Happy Holidays, & Adieu

Mind Character

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Bruce has always been the man when it comes to this. You relish the hatred and it truly comes through. I've always admired that no matter what island you put yourself on, you're willing to die there alone if need be. That's the difference between MindCharacter and you.

Thanks, I think.

I am oblivious to/immune from the hatred.

And I have been right about some things.

E.g., "Weeden is a waste."

Guess you're taking a page from Mel Kiper jr playbook?  

Haha just jivin @Mind Character  I guess I’m not getting the sensitivity around here lately. Just buck up and post. I’ve been pretty sure fire lambasted around here too time and again. So what. Many have played the victim card. So what?  If you haven’t been blocked than you’re a viable poster in here. Man up and move on.  Quit being a drama queen and post what you want. 

As long as it’s not constant negative crap. I can’t stand negative crap. The worlds full of that shiitake. And don’t confuse realism with negative. They literally aren’t the same thing. Like literally. Who wants a beer?  I think we really need one bout now...

On 11/19/2017 at 11:05 PM, Bonanza23 said:

Guess you're taking a page from Mel Kiper jr playbook?  

Haha just jivin @Mind Character  I guess I’m not getting the sensitivity around here lately. Just buck up and post. I’ve been pretty sure fire lambasted around here too time and again. So what. Many have played the victim card. So what?  If you haven’t been blocked than you’re a viable poster in here. Man up and move on.  Quit being a drama queen and post what you want. 

As long as it’s not constant negative crap. I can’t stand negative crap. The worlds full of that shiitake. And don’t confuse realism with negative. They literally aren’t the same thing. Like literally. Who wants a beer?  I think we really need one bout now...

Yeah I like the mixture of different posters. I don't have anyone blocked and probably never will. No one poster can really bother me that much. If the whole forum was yahoo comment section crap I'd just not come back. We aren't anything near that. I can take a scrabble negativity tirade, I can scroll past Mind's novels without batting an eye and I can even deal with Dizzy's different takes. It's like a family. Sure there are some I'd never visit but I'd at least feign interest when they speak. I'll even break up the drunken fight between the NZ brothers.

Archived