Week 6 Thread: Commanders (1-4) at Bears (2-3) - Thursday on Prime Video. MikeT14 will be at the game!

MikeT14

wsh.png&h=100&w=100 vs chi.png&h=100&w=100

Season Leaders

Passing Yards

WSH

C. Wentz 132-210, 1390 YDS, 10 TD, 6 INT

CHI

J. Fields 49-88, 679 YDS, 3 TD, 4 INT

Rushing Yards

WSH

A. Gibson 56 CAR, 179 YDS, 2 TD

CHI

K. Herbert 56 CAR, 328 YDS, 3 TD

Receiving Yards

WSH

T. McLaurin 19 REC, 326 YDS, 1 TD

CHI

D. Mooney 10 REC, 173 YDS

Team Stats

wsh.png&h=100&w=100 chi.png&h=100&w=100
Points Per Game 18.0 17.2
Points Allowed Per Game 25.6 21.2
Total Yards 367.0 293.2
Yards Passing 278.0 135.8
Yards Rushing 89.0 157.4
Yards Allowed 365.6 378.8
Pass Yards Allowed 255.0 208.8
Rush Yards Allowed 110.6 170.0

Months ago, some buddies and I decided we'd go to this game for the hell of it. A) I love Chicago and love going back. B) I promised to never set foot in FedEx Field ever again. 

We're sitting in one of the sections behind the goalpost about 11 rows back. Look for these shirts during a touchdown (if there is one):

TheCultureIsDamnGood_BreakingT_shirt_540

SellTheTeam_Washington_BreakingT_shirt_5

• Like 4

My guess is they lose. I really think its winnable and the Bears are terrible but we'll shoot ourselves in the foot again. Wentz will of course throw a back-breaking interception. We won't be able to run the ball again and Norwell gets destroyed even more so. 

Bears 21-Justin Fields kills us with his legs

The Fighting Snyders- 17

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Months ago, some buddies and I decided we'd go to this game for the hell of it. A) I love Chicago and love going back. B) I promised to never set foot in FedEx Field ever again. 

We're sitting in one of the sections behind the goalpost about 11 rows back. Look for these shirts during a touchdown (if there is one):

TheCultureIsDamnGood_BreakingT_shirt_540

SellTheTeam_Washington_BreakingT_shirt_5

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

I feel that we’ll win this game but it will be closer than it should be. I can’t believe that Mooney is the leading receiver for the bears with just 10 recs & here we have people in this forum complaint that our receivers aren’t all leading the league despite the 3 of them having pretty impressive stats & Dyami breaking out yesterday.

Washington: 24

Chicago: 16

Edited by turtle28

Fields found alittle bit of something yesterday. I really think he's getting as raw of a deal as anyone to be fair.

I said yesterday I'm almost expecting to be 1-13 heading into the bye week, and I'm not backing down. Picking losses.

Bears 31
Commies 24

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Fields found alittle bit of something yesterday. I really think he's getting as raw of a deal as anyone to be fair.

I said yesterday I'm almost expecting to be 1-13 heading into the bye week, and I'm not backing down. Picking losses.

Bears 31
Commies 24

Fields will have his breakout game against us. 

• Like 1

There's a location, walkable from the Stadium-Pizano's Pizza. Very good. They have a thin crust, deep dish. oxymoronic I know but excellent .

I've probably missed watching 2 games in 30 years. Sad isn't it? Anyway , Guess I'll miss this one due to lack of TV access. Greedy bastards !

Edited by RSkinGM

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

soitbegins.gif

I mean, he’s trying to save his job. He’s just saying anything at this point. He’s flip flopped so much now that’s he’s just being called out for it left and right. I mean, it’s over.

This season is over and you can’t conceivably give the Colts a second round pick just for the hell of it. This is why he needs to be fired now. You can’t wait. You can’t let him do something disastrous. People who keep saying “might as well let him finish out the year” don’t understand the ramifications that could have on this teams future. It needs to happen if they lose to the Bears. 

• Like 2