Week 6 Thread: Commanders (1-4) at Bears (2-3) - Thursday on Prime Video. MikeT14 will be at the game!

MikeT14

18 minutes ago, e16bball said:

“What’s that, you say? A short week with no complicated prep and a dumbed-down playbook where I just go out and chuck it playground style? I’m in.” — C. Wentz

Sounds like it. Sucks we still won’t have Logan or Jahan though.

On 10/10/2022 at 8:54 PM, Thaiphoon said:

1 - Seriously, when does it stop?

My Brothers, is there ever a time to take a stand against Snyder? Melanie Coburn, and now ESPN Snyder spied and has dirt on Owners, Goodell, employees politicians…. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34778123/washington-commanders-owner-dan-snyder-claims-dirt-nfl-owners-roger-goodell

I can’t watch this team or even spend one penny aiding this scum bag and those that sponsor him.

Can you?

If there ever was a time to boycott everything including taking 2 minutes to write the following sponsors from Melanie Coburn twitter

1 yr later and many sponsors STILL STAND w/ Snyder & his franchise. How can you continue to support this? Kudos to Medliminal & Anheuser-Bush for doing the right thing. Who’s next?

Proctor & Gamble #ReleaseTheReport

Melanie was on 980 and I feel so bad for she and so many others have had to go through because of Snyder. She could be your sister or your daughter and if even only 1/10th is true- that’s not just disgusting and wrong that’s bordering on criminal. 

The NFL investigates and then never release the findings? Maybe he does have something on Goodell? Or on Jerrah? 

snyder reportedly has told associates the nfl owners are like the mafia-

can we just sit back wait for Luca Brosie? Sorry brothers, I can’t.  I’m tuning out and hope all you guys do as wellLuca_Brasi.gif

Doc out. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I wonder if Sam Howell will be active tonight? If he is and this new rumor of a “Wentz injury” has begun we might be seeing the end of Carson tonight. 

I was thinking the same thing when I read about that injury.  Also, can't wait for the narrative of "you can't fault Rivera for the Wentz acquisition, it would have worked if Wentz got hurt...."