Week 6 Thread: Commanders (1-4) at Bears (2-3) - Thursday on Prime Video. MikeT14 will be at the game!

MikeT14

24 minutes ago, offbyone said:

I was thinking the same thing when I read about that injury.  Also, can't wait for the narrative of "you can't fault Rivera for the Wentz acquisition, it would have worked if Wentz got hurt...."

Apparently Armani Rogers will be the emergency QB because we're stupid

• Like 1

I have COVID at the moment, so with all the time on my hands, I was able to painstakingly make my signature queso for the game. Never have time for it anymore, and it’s also dreadfully unhealthy, so I haven’t had it in a long time. 

It’s also an unorthodox play, feeding spice and dairy to a virus. I’m hoping I’ll shock my system, which will never see that coming. 

…much like we’re going to shock the world tonight, who never saw us coming!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Per Fitzpatrick we do not  do audibles or play to the  strength of the players in this offense . 

Rivera and Turner have to be so pissed that they’ve been here for two full seasons and somehow a notable QB from each of those seasons has gotten a job in TV and has just absolutely lobbed nukes at them at the first opportunity.

• Like 1