CB Emmanuel Moseley Suffers a Torn ACL

J-ALL-DAY

31 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Unfortunately it was confirmed with the MRI.

One of the best corners in the league the last two years...Brutal, especially with him being on a contract year. 

Although there have been a lot of injuries, most of them have been pretty mild to medium up to this point.  This one sucks pretty bad.  If Verrett gets healthy and plays the team will be fine, but E-man has worked so hard for so long, and gotten better each year, and it is finally all starting to come together just in time for a sweet contract.  If I recall, he is still on his same crappy rookie deal.

He really showed up last season against Seattle and this season he's been a rock. Hopefully he can get back to form. Ambry Thomas is going to have to step up. Him and Lenoir need to step up. It seems like they take a giant leap forward in play but all of a sudden they get lost and cant get on the field. Lenoir had a tough game against the Rams. 

On 10/10/2022 at 9:18 AM, N4L said:

No, he signed a 2 year 20m deal after 2020. 

I am distraught over this injury. Feel so bad for him. Really sucks. 

I saw the angle his leg was facing on the Tackle, and I instantly knew what it was.  This one has stuck with me a few days, it sucks.

It isn't as much about the effect on the team, if Verrett comes back, we are still good at the position.  It has been so much fun watching Mosley develop from a rookie thrown into action on a good defense, to a really good all around pro bowl level player.  He worked hard, stuck with it, and it was paying off.  Then this injury happens at the worst time for him, but there is no doubt he will overcome this and continue his career where he left off.  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

I saw the angle his leg was facing on the Tackle, and I instantly knew what it was.  This one has stuck with me a few days, it sucks.

It isn't as much about the effect on the team, if Verrett comes back, we are still good at the position.  It has been so much fun watching Mosley develop from a rookie thrown into action on a good defense, to a really good all around pro bowl level player.  He worked hard, stuck with it, and it was paying off.  Then this injury happens at the worst time for him, but there is no doubt he will overcome this and continue his career where he left off.  

I hate turf.