RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Kermit
    • Sid
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

1 minute ago, Duluther said:

What needs adjusted is the rules. They haven't always been like this; as they are now, there's too high of a built-in error rate to create DPI. The game's watchability suffers.Ā 

Again, the rules haven't always been like this, and we should be able to agree that the '04 and more recent changes were driven by a want to increase scoring. That is, to increase the watchability. But (who knew), calling more DPI does not achieve this.

Create new DPI and illegal contact rules: like the pre-'04 rules, illegal contact should be more lenient; like the current rules, player safety should be a priority.Ā 

Can you refresh me on the rules in 04? I was pretty young then. But wouldnt mind seeing some changes in DPI.

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Buffalo gonna pay him a pretty pretty penny.

I definitely think he'll have a good market. The trickiest part right now is that the running back market is kind of stacked. Have to see if some of those guys get extensions before the market opens.Ā